PO: NOTHING - Guilty of Everything LP

you are actually. because you are fighting for something for no fucking reason. people like you hurt those who are actually sexually abused much more than myself, because you take away the actual value. so nice work.

What the fuck did I post in here that makes you say that? I made a comment about the ineffectiveness of going to the authorities for an assault and then you took my harmless comment and turned it into a joke about sexual assault.

All I was saying is that the authorities can't do anything about it unless the assaulter confesses.

I can understand that. I guess my thing is only this, at the very least you get a police report filed and you have given a statement of facts to the authorities with an investigation open. Let's say they go to this person and he denies it, well yes I get the point, but if others came to the cops, at the very very smallest, cops already know this guy has been reported and is on file? I don't know, just like you I think sexual assault and rape are horrible violent crimes, but I don't like dragging people's name through the mud on the internet either.

(If they did do that, please report and prosecute, but if it's hearsay, it bothers me too). 

What the fuck did I post in here that makes you say that? I made a comment about the ineffectiveness of going to the authorities for an assault and then you took my harmless comment and turned it into a joke about sexual assault.

it wasnt a joke. it was a tool to show you how absolutely insane you are. things said anonymously on the internet cannot be given power, because by doing so, we are taking away power when things actually happen. you came into the thread and decided to continue the pitchfork held march. you shouldve kept your mouth shut because you did no service with your comment.

it wasnt a joke. it was a tool to show you how absolutely insane you are. things said anonymously on the internet cannot be given power, because by doing so, we are taking away power when things actually happen. you came into the thread and decided to continue the pitchfork held march. you shouldve kept your mouth shut because you did no service with your comment.

How absolutely insane I am? Why are you still relating this back to "things said anonymously on the Internet"? That has nothing to do with my comment. I just stated to noalarmplanet that going to the authorities doesn't necessarily solve the issue. If you noticed, he responded and we were having a civilized conversation. You come in being a fucking idiot accusing of me of holding a pitchfork.

That would honestly legitimately bother me and isn't funny.

I say that because I can't take anything serious from this band because they have never said anything serious. No one hated Whirr pre-2014 because they didn't have a social media presence before then so it's interesting to see people hate on them for high school drama reasons. They're the type of band to take advantage of their online hatred so I can see them making up false accusations about themselves.

How absolutely insane I am? Why are you still relating this back to "things said anonymously on the Internet"? That has nothing to do with my comment. I just stated to noalarmplanet that going to the authorities doesn't necessarily solve the issue. If you noticed, he responded and we were having a civilized conversation. You come in being a fucking idiot accusing of me of holding a pitchfork.

I gotta agree with Parkinglot. I wouldn't ascribe a viewpoint to him that he didn't state. 

I say that because I can't take anything serious from this band because they have never said anything serious. No one hated Whirr pre-2014 because they didn't have a social media presence before then so it's interesting to see people hate on them for high school drama reasons. They're the type of band to take advantage of their online hatred so I can see them making up false accusations about themselves.

I understand, and I enjoy trolling and dumb comments and everything else, hell, I firmly believe people can should do whatever they want as long as they aren't keeping anyone else from doing what they want, but I thinking making up sexual assault allegations as a troll tactic on tumblr would totally be in poor taste, in my opinion. 

i am sorry parkinglot. i think i confused some things said by cwhit to you. taken independently of this conversation, your post is fair. the timing of it seems a bit odd, but you are right, i ascribed something to you that you did not say. 

take each thing i said and pretend it was to cwhit. because that dude does not get it.