Coachella 2014 Full Lineup Announced

I opted for war paint when I found her boring as well. We've since watched the pixies, fatboy slim, queens of the stone age are ripping right now.

But it's just awesome to be able to decide between 3 acts at a time with the click of a button.. Instead of tracking across an entire sea of people.

I know it doesn't even compare to actually being there in person, but this format holds some serious value. Especially given the whole free portion.

Plus you can just get a beer when you need it. And you can comfortably chat with 4 people during a set- able to properly hear each other without pissing anyone off. AAAAAND you can use your phone! Fuck attending!

I've been checking it out here and there since yesterday. I like Lorde but she bored me. Pharrell was killer and had some rad guests but the dust was killing his vocals. Capital Cities was the best I saw today. Yesterday I only watched Outkast which was awesome, apart from the crowd being pretty mellow. 

http://www.underthegunreview.net/2014/04/12/outkasts-first-live-performance-in-10-years-is-disappointing-for-outkast/

Got home from work right after capital cities and washed out ended. That was sad.

Pharrells set was nuts. At least his voice died for a couple of songs that essentially didn't need it.

Right now, pet shop boys, nas, and skrillex are going simultaneously ham

Yeah, Pharrell was awesome. Thoroughly enjoyed his set. He seemed so bummed and disappointed in himself but he killed it and seeing Lorde, Odd Future, Busta Rhymes, Haim, and Diplo all on stage dancing at the same time will likely never be a thing apart from that set. I watched Nas' first couple songs and he sounded good.

ive been surprised at the set from afghan whigs, i had heard the name but never listened to them. killer set, looks like i wont be watching Haim next week. i just stop watching and theyve become one of the show im most excited to see. Girl talk seems to be throwing an awesome party too.

anyone else going weekend 2?