HydraHead TEST PRESSING SALE

andi

Just as an info for all that don't know what you're talkin about. This was in the laatest HH newsletter:

... that sounds awesome! I'm also pretty keen on that Botch Box!

and now go and buy the shit out of that Tests!!!

Thanks bud. Pretty much buying all of those. That Botch box set sounds great, so I should start saving now...I just picked up the Unifying Themes CD the other day and have been listening to it a ton. Can't wait for the repress.

Thanks bud. Pretty much buying all of those. That Botch box set sounds great, so I should start saving now...I just picked up the Unifying Themes CD the other day and have been listening to it a ton. Can't wait for the repress.

I already have all Botch full lengths, but would probably buy this boxset as well if it doesn't cost a furtune. Maybe some sweet extras. Who knows. Otherwise, awesome tunes on all Albums.

If that Botch box has some extras, I'll jump on it in an instant.  I'm missing a few 7"s, but I've got everything else.

Also, does anyone have any information on this : http://www.discogs.com/Botch-Children-Of-God-Helms-Alee-Nineironspitfire-All-About-Friends-Forever-Volume-Four/release/4988954

Lot of good stuff in that news letter, especially the Cave In remaster.  I'm curious if they consider Old Man Gloom - Meditations in B as Seminar I or if Seminar I is something unreleased.

http://allaboutfriendsforever.bigcartel.com/product/all-about-friends-forever-volume-four-7-w-zine

Long sold out. I emailed them awhile back and they didn't have copies for individual sale. They did say some copies were still in their possession, but you had to join the subscription to get one. I wasn't about to pay $65+ for that.

http://allaboutfriendsforever.bigcartel.com/product/all-about-friends-forever-volume-four-7-w-zine

Long sold out. I emailed them awhile back and they didn't have copies for individual sale. They did say some copies were still in their possession, but you had to join the subscription to get one. I wasn't about to pay $65+ for that.

Interesting.  I don't know how that didn't come across my radar at all.  I don't think I can swing $65 for that subscription series either.  The other splits look decent too, but not for that price.

I would too.  I've just never seen it referred to as Seminar I, but that does make the most sense.

hey I was going through the liner notes of the OMG Christmas Eve I & II + 6 + Live In NYC, which you can also find here, and I just read this:

"no one outside the interior group has been able to fully comprehend those massive feats of intellect and creative ingenuity (see articles i-v: "meditations in b", "seminars ll & lll" , "christmas eve l & ll + 6" [previous digital 3" compact disc and analog 2x7" vinyl versions], and finally the simply and aptly titled "christmas")"

So I guess that's the fact that meditations in b is indeed seminar I :)

btw I LMAO with the liner notes they use to include on their albums, the best ones ever