Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

I feel like it just depends on how important sex is to you as a couple. I remember someone posted in man advice that they had sex 2 times a week ‘if they were lucky’. and I was shocked. I thought everyone wanted to have as much as they could get.

I am learning more and more I am so wrong.

my roommate used to be in a long distance relationship, and everytime he’d visit, I’d wonder how they weren’t immediatly getting naked after not seeing each other for 2 weeks. but the more people I talk to the more I feel like I’m in the minority with how often I’m in the mood (which is always).

thank you! finally another chick who is always down.

I just had a coworker come to my desk and realized a lot of things could go through his head if he noticed my "vaginyl collective" browser tab.

Yeah I'm waiting for the inevitable moment when our IT dude checks the activity today and notices this title in there. Should be a fun convo

First, hi ladies!

Second, sometimes I feel like I am the antiwoman?  I'm pretty upfront with my feelings so as not to confuse where I'm coming from and I'm pretty laxed about relationships where I'm more than comfortable to not put a label on it and just go with the flow until one of us doesn't really want to be in it anymore.  

And if I have sex too soon, I have a tendency to lose all romantic feelings and I'll want to move on.

Unless I really really like you.  And then I'm just a smitten kitten for long time.  The only guy I've ever truly loved, it took him getting married for me to be ready to move on.  He might be my "the one that got away" even though there were things that bothered me in that relationship.  C'est la vie!

First, hi ladies!

Second, sometimes I feel like I am the antiwoman?  I'm pretty upfront with my feelings so as not to confuse where I'm coming from and I'm pretty laxed about relationships where I'm more than comfortable to not put a label on it and just go with the flow until one of us doesn't really want to be in it anymore.  

And if I have sex too soon, I have a tendency to lose all romantic feelings and I'll want to move on.

Unless I really really like you.  And then I'm just a smitten kitten for long time.  The only guy I've ever truly loved, it took him getting married for me to be ready to move on.  He might be my "the one that got away" even though there were things that bothered me in that relationship.  C'est la vie!

I'm very similar to you minus the sex aspect. When it comes to feelings/emotional attachment, I generally react in a stereotypical dude manner. I get bored of people very very quickly. 

I'm even with you on the 'one that got away' part of things. He didn't get married but it did take a lot of being shaken by those around me and some harsh words to snap me out of it.

Logan, thanks for explaining your whole asexual thing.  I've wanted to ask when you brought it up in the past but always thought it was a little to personal of a topic to ask about.  (You may want to just not read the next paragraph as there is sex involved)

I've never had the typical dudely sex drive, from a young age I've always said I wasn't going to have sex till I was mad about a lady.   The older I got the more I've regretted it, but I honestly just couldn't imagine having sex with someone without have strong feelings for them.  A couple years back I was dating a girl who I was friends with in high school.  Her sex drive was crazy so I was able to fend her off for a while but after a while of her pressuring me I gave in and we started to try and have sex.  Ended in fantastic failure with her kid walking in or crying every time.  To be honest I was always a little bit relieved as I definitely wasn't ready / into having sex with her at the time.  She was pressuring me, plus it's actually tough being a sexless dude.  Being on the hunt for pussy seems to be such a dominant aspect of being a man that I always seem to feel as a partial man because I've always been ok taking care of my own needs. 

So if may not be asexual, but I might be closer to the Romantic asexual.  Or I guess lazy asexual might be more apt description.  I'd rather just take care of myself than try and force intimate sexual relations with someone I'm not close to.

That said I do miss some of the more tame aspects of intimacy. 

I've never had the typical dudely sex drive, from a young age I've always said I wasn't going to have sex till I was mad about a lady.   The older I got the more I've regretted it, but I honestly just couldn't imagine having sex with someone without have strong feelings for them.  A couple years back I was dating a girl who I was friends with in high school.  Her sex drive was crazy so I was able to fend her off for a while but after a while of her pressuring me I gave in and we started to try and have sex.  Ended in fantastic failure with her kid walking in or crying every time.  To be honest I was always a little bit relieved as I definitely wasn't ready / into having sex with her at the time.  She was pressuring me, plus it's actually tough being a sexless dude.  Being on the hunt for pussy seems to be such a dominant aspect of being a man that I always seem to feel as a partial man because I've always been ok taking care of my own needs. 

So if may not be asexual, but I might be closer to the Romantic asexual.  Or I guess lazy asexual might be more apt description.  I'd rather just take care of myself than try and force intimate sexual relations with someone I'm not close to.

That said I do miss some of the more tame aspects of intimacy. 

I can appreciate that logic.  It seems like you just need to be with someone who enjoys the same level of a sexual relationship as you.  Someone said it before, but there are all sorts of ladies who like the more romantic intimacy rather than the aggressive intimacy.

You're welcome! I'm always open to talk about it, I really don't mind.

Also, really, I don't mind reading about sex or stuff like that. It's when people consistently go into weird detail with me about it, my roommate was really bad about this. I have another friend that occasionally slips. 

But if you're just casually talking about stuff, it's fine. If that makes sense.

Also, congrats on the big girl job, Tess!

It's going to be a big change, but a good change for sure!

Thanks! I'm excited. But terrified. The few things keeping me sane:

1. My couple of dear friends who have been nothing but supportive.

2. The prospect of having money to buy vinyl.

3. This job is going to allow me the freedom to travel anywhere I want.

When I think of those things... Everything else will work out.

i seen it at hot topic... or spencers... i can't remember.

Hot Topic: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Teenage+Mutant+Ninja+Turtles+Bow+Tie-613647.jsp (OUT OF STOCK)

Spencer's: http://www.spencersonline.com/product/Ci-Tmnt-Bow-Tie/ (UNAVAILABLE)

But Etsy's got you covered: http://www.etsy.com/search?q=Ninja+Turtles+bow