Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

It's okay. I forgive you.

and now I'm curious to know what you've had that's better.

I used to have a roommate who taunted me with her delectable treats. One of them was a hazelnut chocolate, and nothing else seems to compare.

She has ruined me.

I cannot find a cake that is as good as the chocolate ganache cake that she made for our house once, either. She is a magician who now lives on the other side of the US.

I'm hoping that this confirmed tour is going to be enough motivation for me to keep up with being healthier and working out more frequently.

I will never ask for help or accept help when carrying things...even if I can barely lift it.

I must be stronger than all the men combined.

for real, girls can be so much more evil & spiteful than guys. it sucks.

I actually just had a friend call me who I haven’t spoken to in years to apologize for how things went down between us. It was really awkward for me, we were best friends from grade school through college, but I just don’t really care about her anymore and am not trying to fix that friendship.

here’s some girl drama: she came to visit me at college my first year, I had been seeing this guy and we all went over to his apartment for a party. I got too drunk and went to bed in his room, she came with me and so did the guy. we were all laying in his bed, I was in the middle, and I just remember we were talking and I fell asleep. I woke up some time later and they were both gone. An empty bedroom was connected to his room through a door which he always left open, but I saw the door was closed. AND HER PANTS were on the bed next to me. I walked to the door and heard noises. I jiggled the handled and they went quiet so I was like ‘Robin, are you in there?’ No response, the door was locked, so I said fuck it and walked back to my room. I get a call at 9am “Madie will you come get me I don’t know how to get back”. She claimed they were just talking. why were her pants off then??? I believed her for like an hour until I talked to the guy and he said they had sex several times. Did I mention she was engaged to her high school sweetheart at this point. Girlfriend cheated multiple times and even broke up a marriage with another one of our acquaintances.

I never talked to the guy again, they’re both at fault as far as I’m concerned. I tried to forget it because I was the maid of honor in her wedding a few weeks after that, but she left her email logged in on my computer a couple months later and I saw her and the guy from my school were exchanging disgusting facebook messages AND she was simultaneously trying to get my current boyfriend to drive 3 hours to stay with her at her college. I said I was going to tell her husband everything I knew if she didn’t tell him. I’m not sure if she actually did, but I just wanted to be done with the whole thing.

I still love you ladies that watch it, though.

YOU BETTER.

jk with the caps but no jk with the feelings.  ^_^

also, madie, i hate hearing stories like that.  i love men, but i do not love men enough to screw over my friends.  i'm one loyal fierce bitch.

definitely do not need people like that in your life, with or without an apology.