Olympics?

That piss looking water story is amazing.

The water wasn't working in the hotel. The lady went to the lobby and was told it'll be fixed soon. But don't use it on your face. The water is that orange/yellow/mutant colour. There is no chance I'd even wash my dog with it. Let alone use it on my face

1st medals already handed out  

And the 1st medal goes to Sage Kotsenburg of the U.S. in mens slopestyle.  And the 2 shit talkers from Canada who were trash talking Shaun White for droping out didnt get medal's.   :lol:   http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1952963-mens-snowboarding-slopestyle-olympics-2014-medal-winners-and-final-results?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial&hpt=hp_t1

1st medals already handed out

And the 1st medal goes to Sage Kotsenburg of the U.S. in mens slopestyle. And the 2 shit talkers from Canada who were trash talking Shaun White for droping out didnt get medal's. :lol:http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1952963-mens-snowboarding-slopestyle-olympics-2014-medal-winners-and-final-results?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial&hpt=hp_t1

Thats because Shaun White is a fucking joke. He's the equivalent of a cool band selling out and writing pop songs for the radio. Sage Kotsenburg rides for Lick The Cat, so I'm good with him winning.

anyone watch the Biathalon where the US guy fell going around the corner, broke his pole and then got elbowed in the face as he got up by one of the italians?  talk about unfortunate.  went from top 15 spot to I think somewhere in the 30's almost 2 minutes behind the lead.