Olympics?

How long do these go?

I don't care about any of these sports. I'm just interested in the political ramifications (the back and forth between the Russian government and foreign visitors as well as whether any terrorism is actually followed through on.

the 23rd, ends w/ the Mens hockey gold medal game. Dont even know why they are gonna bother playing it since the USA is going to win.

I've been super into curling since the 2010 games. Such a cool sport! I've watching almost every single thing NBC and their networks have put on tv so tons of late nights since friday hahah

Also... Ashley Wagner doesn't have anything on Silje Norendal on the Norwegian women's snowboarding team. She's perfect.

USA won gold in Slopestyle (men's and women's) so nothing really matters. Shaun White is gunna win half pipe. Russian can't build anything. Buildings, political relationships, snowboard courses. 

I think I'm going to steal "if you had spent your whole life snowboarding and riding park you would understand" as my go to saying for everything. 

the canadian womans hockey team played the university of alberta mens team last year i think it was and got SHIT on.  puts it into perspective.  - this puts nothing into perspective. Any high level men's college team will beat a woman's Olympic team no matter the sport. That is why they don't compete against each other.