Protest the Hero - New Pressings of All Albums (PO VERY SOON) 2nd Run!

I kinda hope the colors don't end up being way cooler than this "first pressing," like the IndieGoGo Volition vs the retail copies.

My indiegogo variant is one of my most prized records, it's not super rare or anything but the cover art is amazing and I do like the variant as well, just wish it was pressed on a heavier weight, it's so flimsy.

Also, as I've never thought about this before, what is the standard weight for 12"s? I saw these were pressed on 140g, doesn't seem like much of a big deal to me?

2nd

The first was just black, embossed cover, the gold was re-pressed a few years go.

I can double check the matrix, but I have a feeling they came from the same plates.

I'm curious if they used new plates for these  new releases.

Managed to get my order in to keep my PTH variant collection complete! (too many damn variants now)

I'll make sure to post a new photo once they arrive!

If the 1st press was 2xLP (according to discogs) and the 2nd was a single LP, then it'd be from different plates.

Thanks, guys.

If the 1st press was 2xLP (according to discogs) and the 2nd was a single LP, then it'd be from different plates.

the first press is not a 2LP, where does it say that in discogs?

http://www.discogs.com/Protest-The-Hero-Kezia/master/109353

I think people might be confused since the album is a 4 part concept album. (not 4 sides on 2 LP's)

the first press is not a 2LP, where does it say that in discogs?

http://www.discogs.com/Protest-The-Hero-Kezia/master/109353

I think people might be confused since the album is a 4 part concept album. (not 4 sides on 2 LP's)

i was just going by the listing plus the length of the songs. usually when its divided like that (regardless of it being a concept album) it means 2LPs. But idk for sure since I dont own it. Which is why I put (according to discogs).

doesnt matter to me either way.

i was just going by the listing plus the length of the songs. usually when its divided like that (regardless of it being a concept album) it means 2LPs. But idk for sure since I dont own it. Which is why I put (according to discogs).

doesnt matter to me either way.

Yeah, that's just the 4 parts of the album. It's a single LP.

I also double checked, the first 2 pressings used the same plates

• 2 weeks later...

What pressing of Fortress do we think the new green variant is? There are a few different pressings out in North America and Europe and it's all a little confusing.

I've seen translucent purple swirl, clear, black, translucent green, opaque purple, and a solid yellow; and there are ones with purple labels and others with black and gold. I have a black version with a purple label and Cobraside on the jacket.

Just received my shipment confirmation/tracking number from Canadian Post regarding my order, so psyched!! Expected delivery date is 1/15 to San Diego. I went with the Expedited Shipping just in case anyone is wondering. Hopefully everyone else starts getting their tracking info.