Protest the Hero - New Pressings of All Albums (PO VERY SOON) 2nd Run!

They posted on Facebook they're doing new colors with the same artwork at some point soon, so if you missed out you're in luck. And if youre a collector, your wallet weeps.

I figured they would be, something in the way they worded it the other day "300 pressed on these colors"

"Lol you guys are dicks. I was on that site from like 1130 to fucking 1 trying to complete my order, but it was saying that my payment couldn't be completed. And now you're asking an avid record collector to settle for a second pressing because of the negligence of your distributor? You won't see a red fucking cent from me ever again."

So salty

Do you happen to know which pressing the translucent gold Kezia is. I've always assumed it was the second, but I'm not positive.

2nd

The first was just black, embossed cover, the gold was re-pressed a few years go.

I can double check the matrix, but I have a feeling they came from the same plates.

I'm curious if they used new plates for these  new releases.

Managed to get my order in to keep my PTH variant collection complete! (too many damn variants now)

I'll make sure to post a new photo once they arrive!

They replied to my comment about doing pre-orders for the next pressing:

"we have thought about that. We can already hear people complaining they don't like the colours etc though AFTER they have paid. It's a tricky balancing act. Once we lock down colours next week, maybe this can work as long as people know sometimes theoretical colours turn out different once printed. Hopefully this is an option - but it sure as hell will give us a better idea of how many to print!"