Protest the Hero - New Pressings of All Albums (PO VERY SOON) 2nd Run!

I have one of the /5 variants of the first press of fortress I could be keen to get rid of too.

I'd also be interested in this, sent ya a PM!

My copies came in the mail earlier in the week :D

PTH shelf filling up!

I checked Kezia, it uses the same plates as the other releases, I'd assume the others do as well.

sYCCxJ9.jpg

PRE ORDER STARTS ON WEDNESDAY JANUARY 14TH AT 12PM EST

INCLUDES:

- Copy of Fortress, Kezia and Scurillous on TBD coloured vinyl

- Autographed, 10pt matte cardstock 12x12 collectible lithograph

- PTH "Volition" tote bag (measures 14.5 x 16 inches) - WHILE QUANTITIES LAST!

"We have chosen to run an extremely advanced pre-order on this new pressing of vinyl records. 

Here is why:

As some of you know, our last pressing of Kezia, Fortress and Scurrilous were limited to 300. We made this choice because of the huge deposit needed to get the vinyl into production - a cost footed by record labels in the past. In hindsight, this number was quite low. Our expectations were blown away when all 900 copies were sold within an hour. Let's just say we have learned the lesson and admit the original order was a tad modest.

For this next pressing, we want everyone to have the chance to solidify a purchase of one, two, or all three of these if they so desire. 

There will be no limit to how many are up for grabs - minus a 2 copies per customer policy to cut down on all those ebay swindlers out there.

The Catch:

The amount ordered in this pre-order will dictate how limited the pressing will be for these colour variations. This will give us a very good idea of how many to actually order, and it will give you all the chance to claim yours before they even print.

Some Things to Keep in Mind:

Vinyl takes a long time to print. Anywhere from 14-16 weeks, specially with record store day looming (many bands print limited stuff to sell on record store day, thus print times are all delayed somewhat). We then need to pack the vinyl, shrink wrap, and deliver to our KT8 online shop. Basically, if you participate in this pre order, you are going to have to have some patience when it comes to your shipment. We will do our best to keep you updated on the status of your order. The forecasted shipping date is an estimate and obviously subject to change.

The Vinyl colours are also up in the air - as vinyl collectors, you most likely know that colour combinations (swirls, splatters, tri colours, etc) often will look very different from one product to the next. You have to be okay with that!

Having said that, we will do test prints of all the colours to make sure they are what we want! And they will undoubtedly look different and original from any other pressings of these releases. 

If you choose to wait and try to get one of these when they are actually done, you may be out of luck. We will not be printing a huge amount more than what comes in on this pre order. We are using the pre order to judge how many to print. (have we stressed that enough?!)

All that said, we hope you take advantage of this if you are SURE you want a copy when they are ready. If you aren't sure, we suggest you wait and take your chances.

-pth"

Printed on 140 gram, "TBD" coloured vinyl.

LIMITED EDITION

LIMIT 2 PER CUSTOMER

THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE PRE ORDER. ANY AND ALL ITEMS PURCHASED ALONG WITH THIS BUNDLE WILL BE SHIPPING EARLY MAY, 2015 (APPROXIMATELY).