Logan's Palm & Tarot Card Reading Thread

☾ Defeaning's Pawlm. 

Definitely a water paw, due to the oval nature.

Water paws are very emotional, always looking for peace, and are very artistic. Water paws do not handle stress well and are easily motivated by feelings. 

uuuuuhhhhh....

This is eerily spot on, except for the artistic part.

Your book actually has stuff about paws? That's kind of adorable.

but seriously though. I kind of want to take a picture of my actual hand now.

☾ Tianna 

A fire hand!

You need variety which means you have a tendency of being slightly impatient and intolerant. 
Fire hands are often very individual and can make great leaders. 

Your heart line is long and curvy which shows that you express your feelings with ease and tact, you're very straightforward in relationships. You do have a wavy line as well, which shows that you will have many lovers and few of them will be serious.

You have a straight headline, which shows that you favor practicality and structure over creativity/spontaneity. It also means that you're a realist. It's short, which means you prefer physical accomplishments over intellectual ones (you'd rather go hiking than write a novel, haha.) 

The life line is wide, so you have a lot of energy. You are also very cautious in your relationships, this is probably because you have a short and shallow life line which sometimes shows that you can be easily manipulated by others. 

You don't have a fate line. 

Your thumb shows that you can be generous in nature and your fingers show that you can be anxious and well intentioned...but sometimes scatterbrained. 

uuuuuhhhhh....

This is eerily spot on, except for the artistic part.

Your book actually has stuff about paws? That's kind of adorable.

but seriously though. I kind of want to take a picture of my actual hand now.

I totally made that up but based it around the characteristics of water hands, hahahaha.

(you should absolutely take a picture of your hand.)

☾ Jimmy 

You're a fire hand as well! 

You're energetic and constantly need to be moving. You get bored without variety and change, which means that you're impatient and at times intolerant. You're individual and fire hands make great leaders.

Your heart line seems to fall under your middle finger which means you can be selfish when it comes to love, because your line is very straight this also means that you are exceptionally practical in matters in love and are very particular about your partners. 

You have a curvy head line which means you prefer creativity and spontaneity. It's short, which means you also prefer physical accomplishments over intellectual ones. You tend to have a short attention span. 

Your headline is separated from your life line, which means you generally have a lust for life and will jump at the promise of an adventure.

You do have a split in your head line, which shows an emotional crisis of some kind.

Your life line shows that you have a lot of energy, you're strong and enthusiastic. You have a long, deep life line which shows your inner vitality. You do have a split in this as well, which shows a major change in your life style.

You do seem to have a fate line, but it starts at the base of your palm. This says that you will find yourself in the public eye often.

Your thumb shows that you are generous in nature and well mannered. Long, curved outward thumbs say that the person is often good looking (I'm not kidding, ahahah.)

☾ Jimmy 

You're a fire hand as well! 

You're energetic and constantly need to be moving. You get bored without variety and change, which means that you're impatient and at times intolerant. You're individual and fire hands make great leaders.

Kinda sorta...I don't always need the variety and change, but it never hurts.

Your heart line seems to fall under your middle finger which means you can be selfish when it comes to love, because your line is very straight this also means that you are exceptionally practical in matters in love and are very particular about your partners.

Okay, this is pretty much spot on...

You have a curvy head line which means you prefer creativity and spontaneity. It's short, which means you also prefer physical accomplishments over intellectual ones. You tend to have a short attention span. 

Your headline is separated from your life line, which means you generally have a lust for life and will jump at the promise of an adventure.

That be me...musician me agrees 100% with that 1st sentence.

You do have a split in your head line, which shows an emotional crisis of some kind.

My emotional crisis is life haha.

Your life line shows that you have a lot of energy, you're strong and enthusiastic. You have a long, deep life line which shows your inner vitality. You do have a split in this as well, which shows a major change in your life style.

Dang...I was hoping to be dead by 50. Oh well.

The change in lifestyle could be about my getting out on my own here in AZ...I have always been close to family, so it is definitely different.

You do seem to have a fate line, but it starts at the base of your palm. This says that you will often find yourself in the public eye often.

That's what's up...I think? Maybe I will be in the pictures someday haha.

Your thumb shows that you are generous in nature and well mannered. Long, curved outward thumbs often say that the person is often good looking (I'm not kidding, ahahah.)

Yeah, I am pretty awesome...not a bad looker either haha.

☾ Madie 

It's hard to tell if you're a fire or earth hand, but I'm leaning more toward earth. 

(But I've done a few more fire hands, so if you feel you identify more with those parts of the reading, then you might be a fire hand!) 

You are practical, level-headed, and prefer the hands on approach to learning. You can lean on the conservative side and hate to be stuck indoors. 

Your heart line starts in between your index and thumb which means that you fall in love very easily. However it does reach close to your index finger, which also states that you have a very satisfying love life. You express your feelings in a straightforward manner but with ease and tact. You don't have any breaks, circles, or small lines which says that you have been very lucky in your relationships.

Your head line is long and curvy which means that you're creative and spontaneous. You have a short attention span and the split in your head line shows that you have experienced (or will experience) and emotional crisis of some kind.

Like everyone else so far, you have a wide and curvy life line, this shows that you have a lot of energy. Since it is curved around your thumb in a semi-circle, this means that you are strong and enthusiastic. The line is also long and deep, which shows your inner vitality.

You do not have a fate line. 

Your fingers show that you are kind and gentle. You also have a tendency to be very well-mannered, sweet, and on occasion...extremely diplomatic. 

(Alright, I'm gonna stop after Kellen's for tonight! That means Evan, Deafening, Eric, Jacob, and Kellen are all in. I've got some stuff to do before work tomorrow, so I don't want to get TOO too absorbed in this. The response was a lot more overwhelming than expected, but awesome. Feel free to post your palms and I'll get to them tomorrow!)