Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High 2xLP with bonus tracks Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I think you'll be able to get one online, however keep in mind HotCash starts on Thursday, so the whole vinyl section of Hottopic.com will probably be down until July 21st.

As in through HT's online store? Should I just keep F5'ing until it comes up? Did that with Enema of the State and my order got cancelled anyways so hopefully I can snag one of these hassle-free.

As in through HT's online store? Should I just keep F5'ing until it comes up? Did that with Enema of the State and my order got cancelled anyways so hopefully I can snag one of these hassle-free.

I can't think of a worse way to spend your day.

Just check in on this thread every so often, someone will post when they are back up.

My copy of this finally shipped. I didn't get any sort of email notification, though. My first time doing ship-to-store so I've no clue how this works.

This is my 5th time or so for ship to store and it's been the same way for me every time. They usually won't email you that it shipped until 5-7 days after you ordered and then it will be at the store about 3-4 days later

Still a lot of these available in stores, might still be on it's way to some stores.

i hope they go online soon.

nonetheless, why do issues like these almost always occur when Hot Topic is involved?

Travis, I know it is not your fault, but don't you think that this could be done a bit better?