Post the Sappy Sh*t from FB because of Valentines Day Thread

I'm voiding out names. but feel free to post the crap that is highly pukable.

People may think he's not perfect, but in my mind he's beyond perfect when you're able to look into his eyes and see the real him. Having his arms wrapped around me because he cares more about me than anything, the way he says I love you and those cute little inside jokes nobody else would understand, the way he giggles at my jokes even when they aren't even funny, or the way he talks about me to his friends, it makes me realize how much he means to me. His flaws make him perfect and when I'm around him I feel like everything's okay again and he's the solution to all my problems. I love you more than anything, XXXXXX, and I'm so proud to be your Mrs. XXXXXX. Happy Valentine's Day, my love.

So lucky to be in  LOVE  with the man I waited for my whole life! Happy Valentine's Day XXXXXXXXXXXX

You show me EVERY SINGLE DAY how much you love me and I am so blessed to call you mine. "We don't need a Hallmark Holiday to show our love" Such a true statement made by you this morning. You make me feel so special and I thank you for your kindness, patience, romance, and the happy feeling you make me feel all of the time. Still give me butterflies. I hope they never go away. 

Happy Valentine's Day to the love of my life.

Happy Valentines Day to my amazing husband!!!!!! 8 years later and still going strong!!! I love you with all my heart baby and I am so happy to call you my Valentine for the rest of my life!!!!! 

I actually haven't seen any yet, which is strange. I feel like the storm is coming. 

However, one of my friends posted this and I'm still laughing about it: 

Hagahar sngle on VDAY food food cats I h8 relationships I'm super original and hilarious!!!11 whatever coffee ‪#‎loveme‬

this isn't sappy but jesus christ, I couldn't not post it

jesus christ.  what the hell is wrong with some people lol.

a friend's contribution:

Happy Valentine's Day to all! But especially to my better half - You have brought so much joy to my life and have stolen my heart. Thank you for loving me ‪#‎soulmates‬