HEY! We Don't Have That Where I Live.

this might have been a thread before (and i might have even started it a long time ago?) but i'm too lazy to search for it.

post things up in hurrrrrr that you have where you live, but you were appalled to find that people in other parts of the country/world don't have. this is probably going to be mostly food related stuff.

i'll start it off:

tastykakes (how do people live without these?!)

sheetz

friendly's (com'on. you get ice cream with your meal.)

gertrude hawk chocolate

this might have been a thread before (and i might have even started it a long time ago?) but i'm too lazy to search for it.

post things up in hurrrrrr that you have where you live, but you were appalled to find that people in other parts of the country/world don't have. this is probably going to be mostly food related stuff.

i'll start it off:

tastykakes (how do people live without these?!)

sheetz

friendly's (com'on. you get ice cream with your meal.)

gertrude hawk chocolate

I was in Orlando recently and went to friendlys for the 1st time. It was awesome. Banana split was bananas

Alison, do you have Wawa's AND Sheetz?  or just Sheetz?  not that they're comparable, but Wawa ice tea  > other teas and Sheetz > everything else

we have a gazillion sheetz locations by my house, but wawa is slowly moving into the area. we have a lot of them maybe 20 minutes south of me where i went to college, though.

also, i agree with you.

We used to have Friendlys but they closed them all down.  They were kinda gross/dirty anyway...

i used to avoid going to the one by me, but they got new management/staff and now i go there all the time because dat honey barbeque chicken supermelt is SO GOOD.

edit:

http://www.friendlys.com/menu/lunch-dinner/supermelt-sandwiches

ALSO, the last time i was in TX i went to a which wich? and it was awesome. i wish we had one up here cuz all of our 'sandwich' places kind of suck.

double also, the closest mellow mushroom to me is in DC, but i've totally driven there just to eat, because holy shit amazing pizza.

Ooh also taco bus is an only tampa area deal but it is so damn legit.

Taco Bus is turrible...I took 2 boardies there before Fest last year and no one walked away that impressed. Maybe because they are from TX and CA...

It isn't really that bad either, it just isn't as great as everyone in Tampa thinks.