HEY! We Don't Have That Where I Live.

Nope, never had them. But when I see Flyers games I always hear the announcer say "and another box of tasty kakes" and it makes me want them.

you're totally missing out. the offer stands! if you want some, i'll send whatever kind you'd like for cost + shipping!

i recommend the kandy kakes, koffee kakes, and the cream filled chocolate cupcakes. though everything is delicious.

Skyline Chili (again, mainly Cincinnati, KY and IN... but Florida has been blessed with one)  NOTE:  Goldstar chili sucks

http://www.skylinechili.com/

Graeter's Ice Cream (I'll put Graeter's up in a battle of the greatest ice cream in the country)

http://www.graeters.com/

thank god i have family who live in cincinnati. but CURSE THEM for introducing me to these things. knowing nothing is better than knowing at all.

moved from california in 2012... my in-n-out, chick-fil-a and freebirds intakes in the last year and a half have been dangerously/depressingly low

They're just candy coated peanuts, correct? Because I've seen them here in Minnesota.

No, they are literally peanuts, taken raw, then boiled for hours in spices of some sort. I eat them shell and all since the guy I bought them from on the side of the road in Florida said that's the way it's meant to be done. It is seriously a Southern thing.

You are thinking of Circus Peanuts. 

Circus peanuts are the weird marshmellow things. 

Not candy coated peanuts.

ugh, circus peanuts are the worst. my grandmother LOVED them, though.

also, pierogies <33333 i'm part polish (i head to the washeleski/mendelowski reunion in the summer summer time) and my relatives make and bring the BEST pierogies. i should ask someone for the recipe sometime.

thank god i have family who live in cincinnati. but CURSE THEM for introducing me to these things. knowing nothing is better than knowing at all.

moved from california in 2012... my in-n-out, chick-fil-a and freebirds intakes in the last year and a half have been dangerously/depressingly low

If I lived near an in-n-out, i'd likely burn myself out on it pretty quickly.  that place is great.

If I lived near an in-n-out, i'd likely burn myself out on it pretty quickly.  that place is great.

I did burn myself out on it...I still enjoy it, I just don't go as much as I did when I first got to AZ.

Also, for those that don't know, Publix is just a grocery store that has some BANGIN' subs at the deli.

Whole Ultimate on Boar's Head ftw!