It's Terrible, But I Love It and I Don't Care Who Knows

I guess I am in the minority. Female pop stars = trash  I won't listen to it, ever.

I can totally see this stand point, I love trash though. 

I will say that when I realized who Ke$ha is as a person and why she writes the music that she writes...I gained a whole new respect for her. She really is something special.

Also technically Marina is a pop star and she's faaaar from trash.

The Millionaires on the other hand...I have no defense. 

I guess I am in the minority. Female pop stars = trash  I won't listen to it, ever.

Pop music definitely has its place and can be a fine art form, but there's so much derivative dross that I think it would be best if pop artists put out singles instead of full albums.  I can like some Katy Perry songs, some Miley songs, some X pop star's songs, but really only a few per album.  Pop music is more vocally driven but I think it's so laughable that KP claims to write her music, when 8 other people have writing credits on those songs as well.

/rant.

Also add Linkin Park to my list.  Although I would still argue they aren't THAT bad.  :ph34r:

Pop music definitely has its place and can be a fine art form, but there's so much derivative dross that I think it would be best if pop artists put out singles instead of full albums.  I can like some Katy Perry songs, some Miley songs, some X pop star's songs, but really only a few per album.  Pop music is more vocally driven but I think it's so laughable that KP claims to write her music, when 8 other people have writing credits on those songs as well.

/rant.

Also add Linkin Park to my list.  Although I would still argue they aren't THAT bad.  :ph34r:

There was a recent article about how singles are the way to go. 

Bonnie McKee rights a goooood chunk of Katy's music. Aye.

This ridiculous family sitcom Grounded for Life from the early 00's. Kevin Corrigan was absolutely hilarious in that show.

Anything with the Wayans Bros.

Police Academy 6. Best one by far.

there is absolutely no reason to be ashamed of grounded for life. that was a damn good show.

the only real guilty pleasures i have are mcdonalds and facebook.

Pop music definitely has its place and can be a fine art form, but there's so much derivative dross that I think it would be best if pop artists put out singles instead of full albums. I can like some Katy Perry songs, some Miley songs, some X pop star's songs, but really only a few per album. Pop music is more vocally driven but I think it's so laughable that KP claims to write her music, when 8 other people have writing credits on those songs as well.

/rant.

Also add Linkin Park to my list. Although I would still argue they aren't THAT bad. :ph34r:

Yeah..I got pretty excited when the tour with 30 seconds to mars was announced. And deff not for 30 seconds either