NCAA March Madness 2014 (Official Thread)

Well, I should have clarified - Oregon is in my bracket. I didn't have the stones to take them with money. They were my only upset pick of the day.

I'm up huge today and have been dripping money on to the Villanova game. Let's say I can't be unhappy at the end of the night but if Nova covers I will be very very very happy. Ha ha. 

Ennis blew that game. He kept them in it but when it really mattered with the game on the line he made poor choices. Cuse as a whole had tons of opportunity to pull away in that game and failed. Has to go down as a very disappointing season for a team with a lot of talent. 

yeah seriosuly, 25-0 to being done opening weekend of the big dance.  funny story.  uva had the worst marketing strategy this year.  for their game against cuse they had an orange out....an orange out.  against syracuse orange.  uva wear their white jersey and cuse was in orange.  for being so smart, they are pretty stupid.

nice man, what site do you use?

Happy were in the sweet 16, am I crazy or do I think we have a legit shot at making it to the final four?

I mean defense is our philosophy and if Thames is capable of 30pts...

SD State, Arizona and Creighton all have legit shots in my opinion. Wisconsin showed me something last night that I hadn't seen from them all year. Very open contest in my opinion.

SD State, Arizona and Creighton all have legit shots in my opinion. Wisconsin showed me something last night that I hadn't seen from them all year. Very open contest in my opinion.

If I had to put my money on it Arizona for sure, but my hearts with the home team atm! haha