Fest 13

My recommendation every year is to eat at La Tienda. Also, make sure to check out Arrow's Aim. They honestly have the highest quality selection of any record store I've ever been to, at least suited to my tastes, and they just expanded to a new location that is three times larger. 

My wife and I just had a kid so my Fest time is going to be greatly reduced but I'm very excited to finally see the Melvins. 

My recommendation every year is to eat at La Tienda. Also, make sure to check out Arrow's Aim. They honestly have the highest quality selection of any record store I've ever been to, at least suited to my tastes, and they just expanded to a new location that is three times larger. 

My wife and I just had a kid so my Fest time is going to be greatly reduced but I'm very excited to finally see the Melvins. 

Congrats! Having a kid is the greatest thing ever!

I say gnarwolves just cause they aren't in the country. 

True, but Geoff Rickly literally almost died at Fest last year -- when I was interviewing him the day of UN's set, he got bitten by a brown recluse spider and had to go to the hospital to get treated. The doctor told him, "Don't do anything that will get your heart rate up." Then he played a UN show. What a badass.