Soon: Helms Alee / Young Widows Split 12"

I'll probably order this so long as the YW tracks aren't plucked straight from Easy Pain.

I'm really hoping that's not the case. Its been plenty of time since IAOOYAL. I assume the could throw together another three tracks in addition to the 8 or 9 that are set for Easy Pain.

Speaking of, where's THAT preorder?

Helms is awesome too though. Dig into it.

Helms are decent.  I'm not head-over-heels for them yet, but I think they're solid enough.

I'm really hoping that's not the case. Its been plenty of time since IAOOYAL. I assume the could throw together another three tracks in addition to the 8 or 9 that are set for Easy Pain.

Speaking of, where's THAT preorder?

Seriously.  Any day now, I'm hoping.  But I wouldn't be surprised if we had to wait until April.

If this isn't a split release between SH and TRL, I'd assume the Young Widow tracks should be fresh. I'm also assuming things about label ownership of recordings which I don't really know as much about as I'd like to.

Should be a good release and the catalyst for me to pick up the Helms Alee LP.

I looked on facebook when you first posted this and saw nothing. Well, not nothing but certainly not this photo. I was figuring it was a twitter or instagram photo because I don't use those really.

Still nothing on facebook but I found it on Young Widow's instagram. My question was essentially "which social media platform was this posted on?"

I looked on facebook when you first posted this and saw nothing. Well, not nothing but certainly not this photo. I was figuring it was a twitter or instagram photo because I don't use those really.

Still nothing on facebook but I found it on Young Widow's instagram. My question was essentially "which social media platform was this posted on?"

https://twitter.com/sargenthouse/status/443546914059862016

Twitter 2 days ago

Helms Alee posted it on their FB.

Sargent House posted it on their IG and Twitter.

I don't think Young Widows have posted it.

Damnit man. This ain't no conspiracy!

;)

Haha!

First of all, I can't even find Helms Alee on Facebook (can someone link me? All I find is a page that hasn't been updated since 2010 and a generic wiki infused information page about the band that isn't a profile). I avoid twitter usually because its stupid and I don't have an IG account. So essentially I slipped through the social media crack on this one. I'm not sure why SH wouldn't have posted this on facebook also. It only makes sense that if you want to reach the most people you should copy all posts to all outlets but who am I to tell anyone how run their label/band?

It just so happened that I had no access to any of the actual pages that did post this photo. But thanks to all of you for helping me out. ;)