I see the band realizing that maybe 5000 fans want this, so they make 1000 and jack the price to ensure it sells out fast. Pumped that it seems CoS is getting  proper press outside of the boxset. I have originals with original packaging of everything up to Hot in the Shade so Im thinking I will just pick up the individual ones.

Also the person asking about dominoes must not be a kiss fan.

Guest Justin Maheiny

Not liking the album Revenge doesn't mean you aren't a KISS fan. I consider myself a huge Rolling Stones and Aerosmith fan but don't give a shit about anything either band did after 1981.

I was a pretty big KISS fan back in the day but 34 records is about 28 more than I could imagine needing to listen to again. Unless you have KISS tattooed on your forehead, I don't see why you would want/need to own this.

This.

I have Unplugged, Smashes Thrashes & Hits, Double Platinum and Alive III. I'm pretty interested in getting Revenge on it's own to round out everything I think I could ever need by KISS. 

Not liking the album Revenge doesn't mean you aren't a KISS fan. I consider myself a huge Rolling Stones and Aerosmith fan but don't give a shit about anything either band did after 1981.

Whether you like Revenge or not has nothing to do with it, you still know Domino is pretty much their most popular song since 79 or so, and would get the reference as to why they were including dominoes in this set.Using Aerosmith and the Stones, it would be like Aerosmith making sure every album was on pink vinyl, which you would still get even if you hated Nine Lives or not getting a Stones reference to Start Me Up.

Guest Justin Maheiny

Whether you like Revenge or not has nothing to do with it, you still know Domino is pretty much their most popular song since 79 or so, and would get the reference as to why they were including dominoes in this set.Using Aerosmith and the Stones, it would be like Aerosmith making sure every album was on pink vinyl, which you would still get even if you hated Nine Lives or not getting a Stones reference to Start Me Up.

You make some valid points. I'm sure everyone thinks an Aerosmith box set should be pressed on pink vinyl because that song defines their career and is loved by everyone. And clearly "Start Me Up", which has probably been heard by almost everyone on the planet and is used at sporting events, in commercials, movies and TV shows, is almost as recognizable as "Domino".

Hold the fucking phone, in what world is Domino KISSs most popular song?

I'm out of upvotes for the day, so in lieu of one I am quoting you and saying, "I like this post."

I guess I didn't make the connection between dominoes and the song "Domino." Whoops.

You make some valid points. I'm sure everyone thinks an Aerosmith box set should be pressed on pink vinyl because that song defines their career and is loved by everyone. And clearly "Start Me Up", which has probably been heard by almost everyone on the planet and is used at sporting events, in commercials, movies and TV shows, is almost as recognizable as "Domino".

+1 here, too.

You're still wrong.

You're right, obviously Tears Are Falling, Ughh All Night, Crazy Crazy Nights are all more popular than it. I said "pretty much their most popular song since 79" which doesnt mean most popular song of all time, or most popular song in that time period, it means it is one of the most popular since 79. Perhaps I love it Loud, Heavens On Fire, and Lick it Up are up there as well, but Domino still gets radio play on hard rock station more than any of those still do. Learn to read whole sentences and not put your own spin on what they say.

You're right, obviously Tears Are Falling, Ughh All Night, Crazy Crazy Nights are all more popular than it. I said "pretty much their most popular song since 79" which doesnt mean most popular song of all time, or most popular song in that time period, it means it is one of the most popular since 79. Perhaps I love it Loud, Heavens On Fire, and Lick it Up are up there as well, but Domino still gets radio play on hard rock station more than any of those still do. Learn to read whole sentences and not put your own spin on what they say.

Lol u mad?

I honesty don't know anyone who would put domino in even their top 20 kiss songs. "I was made for lovin you" is better than that song. And that's saying something.

Everyone's got opinions, however.

Lol u mad?

I honesty don't know anyone who would put domino in even their top 20 kiss songs. "I was made for lovin you" is better than that song. And that's saying something.

Everyone's got opinions, however.

I didnt say it was a good song, I said it was a popular one. Who Let the Dogs out is a popular song, it is far from a good song.

• 3 weeks later...