PO NOW: Braid - No Coast (Topshelf)

I still have the /200 and /400. I'm going to keep whichever one looks the best, and I'll sell the other for cost. Probably gonna be the /400, so if you need a /200, let me know, and I'll let you know if that's what I'll sell.

Would be down for this!

Also why didn't anyone like closer to closed? I love those songs

Anyone in need of the orange/orange version in the US? If it let me I'd buy 2 of those to save on shipping and get it shipped to you in exchange of something similar. (I mean stuff that doesn't ship to eu, or just awfully expensive). I'd rather trade than sell. hit me up.

so really noone? I'm sad I'd love to have this, but it's too damn pricey alone.

Welp.  I snoozed on this – both the PO and the stream.  Definitely enjoying what I'm hearing so far.  It's a long shot, but if anyone isn't crazy about their that /200 haze or just doesn't enjoy the album, I'll gladly throw $20 their way.  Otherwise I plan to just wait for the inevitable flip-turn-flop attempt on eBay and score it for $12.  I seem to have great luck with sniping Topshelf releases, knock on wood.

I will have an extra /400(baby blue with white/orange) if anyone wants to buy...It cost me $18 so 18 +s/h or send me trade list to look at :)

I ordered after the /200 sold out and then the /200 came back up later in the day so I purchased again...

If no one else has, I'd love to take you up on this!