PO NOW: Braid - No Coast (Topshelf)

The album sounds fantastic and I'm glad I grabbed a copy of the blue w/ haze. I'm definitely very excited for this, but the fact that this could very well get shipped out before my spring cleaning items is kind of frustrating...

hey dude, pm me and we can sort this out. not sure why you haven't gotten that stuff, all orders should have been shipped out a long time ago. thanks

hey dude, pm me and we can sort this out. not sure why you haven't gotten that stuff, all orders should have been shipped out a long time ago. thanks

PM'd you.

Also they just posted a picture of the tour press jackets on facebook. I'm assuming they'll have them at the Illinois shows? More specifically at the Champaign festival show?

Got my /200 haze today. Topshelf added a little slip noting that they may be some sand on the record. Holy shit is this the sandiest record I have ever gotten. It looks like I took it out at the beach. I know it's not their fault and the heads up was cool. Thankfully I have a VPI so I wiped away the excess sand and then cleaned it properly. I even threw away the inner sleeve and replaced it. Gonna listen to it later.

Glad I got the haze on this one. I'll have a splatter for cost if anyone is intersted.

Every time I heard Braid I didn't really like em. I jumped on this preorder for the hype and now that I've been listening to the stream I'm really glad I did. Something finally clicked with me for Braid. So far "No Coast" is my favorite off the album.