PO: Kishi Bashi - Lighght

Well hopefully the counter updates soon...but I'd imagine it's close to sold out by now. The counter was definitely working earlier though, as I first saw it this afternoon was at like 45, then when I ordered 24, when I posted 22, then when some of you ordered 18.

So I'm assuming you've ordered from VinylLoop before? If so, was your experience good? Thanks in advance.

Well hopefully the counter updates soon...but I'd imagine it's close to sold out by now. The counter was definitely working earlier though, as I first saw it this afternoon was at like 45, then when I ordered 24, when I posted 22, then when some of you ordered 18.

The counter just updated to indicate there were 2 left, with a note saying that there were looking into restocking. So, hopefully we are safe against overselling.

I thought 151a was good but only had a couple standouts. This album is rock solid from start to finish. I've listened to the NPR stream probably five million times since it went up, basically on a loop. Sooooo impressed.

You and me both. I fully agree, and am so ready for this to arrive.

So I'm assuming you've ordered from VinylLoop before? If so, was your experience good? Thanks in advance.

This was my first order from them, so I can't report on my experience yet.  That said, they've had a good Twitter presence and seem like cool dudes. 

Also, if you 'ping' them, they are throwing in a free EP of some band I've never heard of: https://twitter.com/VinylLoop/status/463403750699569154

I've used vinyl loop for the Mac album. You will get a paypal receipt, then a note when it ships. Vinyl packaged well, some foam wrapped around it, typical media mail packaging. They were quick to respond to email. Solid. However, I don't trust the counter. I have a feeling it is manually updated. It stayed at "10" for days after I bought Mac. Said "10" before I ordered.

i have restocked this album 3 times on VinylLoop.com, and will not be able to get any more. at this point there's over 50 still available on gold-splattered vinyl with free 7", free poster, and free US shipping for just $17, as cheap as I can possibly do it. (sorry to the international crowd). the counter is edited manually by me, so it gets behind some times, and i'm constantly trying to catch it up as quickly as I can. why is it manual? because the site was built by a newbie two years ago and is janky in that kind of way. but other than the counter being manual, i'm never deliberately BS'ing the scarcity or quantities. 

vinyl loop is just me, and it's a passion project, but i take it rly seriously, and ALL i care about is giving my members/customers a great experience. i provide great support 100% guaranteed. hope you'll consider buying from us, and pls send me feedback/comments/recommendations/thoughts any time. 

The counter just updated to indicate there were 2 left, with a note saying that there were looking into restocking. So, hopefully we are safe against overselling.

You are safe against over-selling (which is something i would never do....). i have to update the janky counter manually. either way i have restocked a third and final time, there are over 50 copies of the full bundle, gold-splattered vinyl with 7", poster, and free US shipping all for $17 still on the site: vinylloop.com. and thank you guys all a lot for posting about it and commenting and everything.