PO: The Sounds Of Animals Fighting - Tiger and the Duke / Lover, The Lord Has Left Us

How did everyone feel the concert sounded? Maybe it was because I was in the up top but it wasn't the best. I could hardly hear vocals because they seemed very muddled and the drums overpowered many parts of songs because of the cymbals. Still was decent but maybe it would've been better down low and closer.

PS AJ pm me

Saw them last night in Phoenix. Super fucking awesome crazy show. God damn they were amazing and a damn dream come true. I got a set list! And my friends and I got to hang out backstage. It was so surreal being back there just chillin with the dudes. Then everyone went out to a bar and hung out there as well. Hung out more with Jonathan Hiscke such a nice guy. One of the wildest shows I've been to in a while and damn glad I finally it to see them

if Rich really said that, its safe to say that it will happen. i've asked anthony about a few times over the years and he said that Rich was the only one who wanted to put the band to rest. now that he's on board, it seems like there is a good chance.

it would probably be a while though, considering all three bands involved with this lineup are supposed to record this year (pyramids, rxb, circa)

I'm kinda bummed.  I talked to Rich about the 7"s at the NYC show because they didn't have them there.  He said they're back at his house so he had me leave him my email address, but so far I haven't heard anything so I'm beginning to think I'm not going to get one :/

Chances are slim. Apparently they sold out that night at the Wiltern.

So when I saw them in LA, I grabbed the 7" and asked this really cool bartender to hold it for me cause they had no re entry. After the show when I got it back from her I noticed that the jacket had no record in it. After looking around for it, she picked it up off the ground and needless to say I got really sad. I've never owned this dirty of a vinyl, any suggestions on what I can do to make it pretty again? The grooves are still prime, there's just a lot of little hairs and some grime/dirt stains. Thanks guys...
FeuN8gUl.jpg?1

So when I saw them in LA, I grabbed the 7" and asked this really cool bartender to hold it for me cause they had no re entry. After the show when I got it back from her I noticed that the jacket had no record in it. After looking around for it, she picked it up off the ground and needless to say I got really sad. I've never owned this dirty of a vinyl, any suggestions on what I can do to make it pretty again? The grooves are still prime, there's just a lot of little hairs and some grime/dirt stains. Thanks guys...

FeuN8gUl.jpg?1

you can usually find the record cleaning kits at some local record stores that have the D4+ cleaning solution and then an anti static brush sometimes can help with all the dirt and whatever else may be on there. Really sucks that it was dropped on the floor tho and didn't even notice til you had come back.