PO: The Sounds Of Animals Fighting - Tiger and the Duke / Lover, The Lord Has Left Us

They're still $20 right? Not saying it's an unfair price at all for all of your work you put into it, just more than I'm willing to pay for a jacket. I buy records to mainly listen to, so while alternate artwork is cool it's not make or break of whether or not I'll enjoy owning an album.

They're still $20 right? Not saying it's an unfair price at all for all of your work you put into it, just more than I'm willing to pay for a jacket. I buy records to mainly listen to, so while alternate artwork is cool it's not make or break of whether or not I'll enjoy owning an album.

Fair opinion. Its pretty much just for uniqueness. Yeah they are $20.

Damn. The logic in that just completely destroyed my want in the custom jacket.

Sorry, I'm out.

You're like 80 on the list. Hahaha.

So, I got a shipping confirmation and it's suppose to arrive on Tuesday. Yay! I can't wait to get started on these. :)

well, shit balls :(

:rolleyes:  :D

Only one more day to place your order for the record jackets. I'm still also waiting for payment from a few people. I'm only making jackets for the people who have paid so far. Once I get the supplies on tuesday I expect to be able to finish the paid orders by the end of the week.

P.S. That Saosin show last night was fucking crazy. I was all drunk and tried to jump over the ledge to the pit area and my foot got caught. I fell 6' sideways and hit my head. I was unconscious for a little bit but everyone picked me up and I was good. I was kinda blurry on my left eye where my head hit the ground. I ended up in an ambulance after the show but declined going to the hospital. Afterwards we met the band and ate pizza. Good times. I busted my knee, bruised my shin, hit my head, smashed my ear, and bruised my shoulder. Classic.

Only one more day to place your order for the record jackets. I'm still also waiting for payment from a few people. I'm only making jackets for the people who have paid so far. Once I get the supplies on tuesday I expect to be able to finish the paid orders by the end of the week.

P.S. That Saosin show last night was fucking crazy. I was all drunk and tried to jump over the ledge to the pit area and my foot got caught. I fell 6' sideways and hit my head. I was unconscious for a little bit but everyone picked me up and I was good. I was kinda blurry on my left eye where my head hit the ground. I ended up in an ambulance after the show but declined going to the hospital. Afterwards we met the band and ate pizza. Good times. I busted my knee, bruised my shin, hit my head, smashed my ear, and bruised my shoulder. Classic.

Haha hope you're ok dude! I'm at the Saosin show right now. Just saw In fear and Faith play their last show ever. Can't wait for Saosin to go on.

It was pretty weird. I had no memory of trying to jump over when I was coming back from my blackout. I just thought I was waking up from a nap or some shit. It took me a few seconds to remember what happened.

I passed out at work once walking to the bathroom. I felt like I had to poop really bad and there was a funky pain in my stomach. Next thing I know I'm waking up from a complete blackness and standing up right away somehow instantly realizing what happened and my uncle who was my boss at this time was yelling "Stay down. Don't get up!" lol. I was trying to be slick and act like nothing happened like no one is going to notice I dropped to the ground in the middle of the shop.

So yeah. I know exactly what you're talking about.

I use to do a lot of drugs. One night I took 9 pills of ecstasy. The next day I was feeling like I should throw up so I stood up and started walking down the hall, I passed out while walking and woke up next to the toilet and my knees felt like they were broken because they took the impact of the fall on the stone tile. I got up and went back to the living room. 10 minutes later I got back up to go try to throw up again and woke up in the same exact spot. I thought I had died and that when you die your hell is re-living your death over and over. It was crazy scary. No more drugs for me. My knees were black and I thought they were cracked for about a week.

That.... is... beyond....

I got one for you. I took one hit of what my friends were calling hash oil. I guess its a butane extract of THC that looks like caramel. I took one hit and was tripping balls. I felt it almost immediately. Felt like I was in a dream. I went through like a 15 minute ordeal in the bathroom trying to decide if I should turn the water off after washing my hands only to come to the conclusion that I should and I said aloud to myself "don't waste water..." as if I were teaching a young child a lesson in conservation. The trip went bad. I had everyone say positive things to me so I would feel better and I did but I was in an unfamiliar place in another state near my friend's house. We had to leave his friend's apartment which is were I took the hit. In the car ride I was losing it. I was calm but felt horribly sick. I threw up about three times. I saw a cut out of my face from a picture I had recently seen of me in real life on Facebook that I though was unflattering and it was circling through my vision when my eyes were closed, taunting me. I would get sick to my stomach every time my friend accelerated in the car. I was pretty sure there was clown face in the center console of my friend's car. Finally we got to his place and I passed out in his bed. I was afraid his cat would claw me so I asked him to keep the door closed even though I "normally like cats" as I explained to him. The cat had initially come into the room and I had eaten salmon earlier before we went to his friend's place. I identified the salmon as the chief ingredient in my vomit and when I saw the cat I said to him "you smell that salmon, don't you" as if that were the only reason he came in the room. To eat it out of my vomit. Gross, I know but probably an accurate assessment. I woke up a few different times and threw up in a shirt while laying in his bed (not with him, mind you. He slept on the couch) and the first time I woke up I was still tripping (and still even into the next few times I woke up) but not as bad and I assumed that I had died in my sleep, most likely choking on vomit, and that my friend was going to come in the door any time and say that he was an angel in disguise as my friend and I was in heaven and everything here looks like it does on Earth right now to help me transition gently. I imagined that they would say "you made it" as in: to the other side. I was completely at peace with that though. I figured they would just let me sleep a little more which is why they hadn't come in and given me that speech yet but I knew what it would be.

Tripping.

That.... is... beyond....

I got one for you. I took one hit of what my friends were calling hash oil. I guess its a butane extract of THC that looks like caramel. I took one hit and was tripping balls. I felt it almost immediately. Felt like I was in a dream. I went through like a 15 minute ordeal in the bathroom trying to decide if I should turn the water off after washing my hands only to come to the conclusion that I should and I said aloud to myself "don't waste water..." as if I were teaching a young child a lesson in conservation. The trip went bad. I had everyone say positive things to me so I would feel better and I did but I was in an unfamiliar place in another state near my friend's house. We had to leave his friend's apartment which is were I took the hit. In the car ride I was losing it. I was calm but felt horribly sick. I threw up about three times. I saw a cut out of my face from a picture I had recently seen of me in real life on Facebook that I though was unflattering and it was circling through my vision when my eyes were closed, taunting me. I would get sick to my stomach every time my friend accelerated in the car. I was pretty sure there was clown face in the center console of my friend's car. Finally we got to his place and I passed out in his bed. I was afraid his cat would claw me so I asked him to keep the door closed even though I "normally like cats" as I explained to him. The cat had initially come into the room and I had eaten salmon earlier before we went to his friend's place. I identified the salmon as the chief ingredient in my vomit and when I saw the cat I said to him "you smell that salmon, don't you" as if that were the only reason he came in the room. To eat it out of my vomit. Gross, I know but probably an accurate assessment. I woke up a few different times and threw up in a shirt while laying in his bed (not with him, mind you. He slept on the couch) and the first time I woke up I was still tripping (and still even into the next few times I woke up) but not as bad and I assumed that I had died in my sleep, most likely choking on vomit, and that my friend was going to come in the door any time and say that he was an angel in disguise as my friend and I was in heaven and everything here looks like it does on Earth right now to help me transition gently. I imagined that they would say "you made it" as in: to the other side. I was completely at peace with that though. I figured they would just let me sleep a little more which is why they hadn't come in and given me that speech yet but I knew what it would be.

Tripping.

wow i've never heard of anybody having that intense a reaction to butane extract, i'm not a huge fan of it purely because i don't like the method as compared to just like, smoking a joint, but most people will just throw up and pass out as far as really bad reactions go. 

from what you wrote it sounds like you took a tab of L and actually were 'tripping,' although in all of my experiences with hallucinogens i've never experienced the 'i'm dead' sensation, maybe because i've never made a big enough jump in dose increments. that sounds insane though, more like you smoked Salvia than just oil, pretty intense that it can illicit that reaction....do you smoke much otherwise? 

Drugs are crazy. That same night I took 9 tabs of E I was hallucinating. I thought I could see air flowing out of the vent from the AC. I also blacked out in the middle of a conversation while standing up and just started rambling about how I defeated the boss. I was playing resident evil 4 the whole week before. My cousin didn't see air but every time he looked at me I was wearing different costumes. He said I was dressed like a penguin and an Indian chief. There was some girl with us that decided to take all her clothes off and make out with my friend jerry. While she was bent over my cousin casually took a picture of her butthole. She was the girl selling us the drugs. Every pill we took was put on our tab. I owed her $600 the next day.