PO: The Sounds Of Animals Fighting - Tiger and the Duke / Lover, The Lord Has Left Us

To be entirely honest, I got so many people messaging me and saying they wanted one on this thread that I lost track of who wanted one. I'm gonna make some LTLHLU jackets first, then I'll have people message me. Probably people who ordered test pressings first.

Haha, it seems like everyone who ordered a copy wants one.

To be entirely honest, I got so many people messaging me and saying they wanted one on this thread that I lost track of who wanted one. I'm gonna make some LTLHLU jackets first, then I'll have people message me. Probably people who ordered test pressings first.

I'm VERY interest in buying one of the Tiger and the Duke gatefolds. How much would you be selling them for? 

No link to order the jackets. I'll let people know exactly what to do when I have everything ready to go. My friend is in Texas until tomorrow. When he gets home we can start on LTLHLU and then Friday I'm leaving until Tuesday for my anniversary. Going to the sequoia national forest. Once I get back I think we can start printing.

So I was considering the whole putting my name somewhere on it and I put it here. Let me know if thats cool or if I should put it somewhere smaller like along the bottom. Or if you guys think I should just not credit myself on it but leave it the way the original is. I wont get all butt hurt if you dont want me to credit myself on it. Its all up to you guys.

Produced by: Rich Balling with Matthew Embree

Recorded and Mixed by: Ryan Baker

Arranger: Rich Balling

Additional Recording and String Compositions by Matthew Embree at The Elizabethen

Programming on * by: Technology

Assistant Engineers: Anthony Barro, David Embree [Atlas the Optimist], Eugene Pererras at Eugnius

Mastered by: Stephanie Villa at Threshold Sound, Los Angeles

Artwork via Fritz Welch & Stephen O’Malley

Album Title: Gared O’Donnell

A & R: Angel Juarbe

Vinyl Jacket by: Andrew Lucas & Kaleidoscope Print