PO: The Sounds Of Animals Fighting - Tiger and the Duke / Lover, The Lord Has Left Us

Only one more day to place your order for the record jackets. I'm still also waiting for payment from a few people. I'm only making jackets for the people who have paid so far. Once I get the supplies on tuesday I expect to be able to finish the paid orders by the end of the week.

P.S. That Saosin show last night was fucking crazy. I was all drunk and tried to jump over the ledge to the pit area and my foot got caught. I fell 6' sideways and hit my head. I was unconscious for a little bit but everyone picked me up and I was good. I was kinda blurry on my left eye where my head hit the ground. I ended up in an ambulance after the show but declined going to the hospital. Afterwards we met the band and ate pizza. Good times. I busted my knee, bruised my shin, hit my head, smashed my ear, and bruised my shoulder. Classic.

did you have ernie with you on friday?! if so i probably saw you ahah

wow i've never heard of anybody having that intense a reaction to butane extract, i'm not a huge fan of it purely because i don't like the method as compared to just like, smoking a joint, but most people will just throw up and pass out as far as really bad reactions go. 

from what you wrote it sounds like you took a tab of L and actually were 'tripping,' although in all of my experiences with hallucinogens i've never experienced the 'i'm dead' sensation, maybe because i've never made a big enough jump in dose increments. that sounds insane though, more like you smoked Salvia than just oil, pretty intense that it can illicit that reaction....do you smoke much otherwise? 

I otherwise smoke weed about 0 - 4 times a year... maybe. Its usually on the low end of that. I'm not a smoker in general so its really difficult for me to handle the smoke inhalation and I regularly cough pretty intensely when I do smoke weed but the coughing fit that began the aforementioned trip was something else. I really thought I was going to vomit immediately because I was coughing so hard. I'm not sure what else was going on with that stuff. Everyone else was doing it and acting just as high as they would be with just standard weed. These are people who smoke weed pretty much all day everyday though. My tolerance was low and I was in for a ride.

sadly i didnt! but! after the show you looked like you were gone! LOL when mostly everyone in the pit was gone you were there with a group of people and you had ernies mouth moving randomly and basically looked lost ahaha

That was when I realized I couldnt see out of my left eye. Haha. It slowly came back as I was in the ambulance. I fell trying to get to the level just above the pit level. I didnt even make it to the pit when i fell. I still had one more to get over but security was right on the other side waiting for people. I gathered a group of about 10 people and said as soon as the encore starts were rushing down the aisle to the pit. It was awesome. We all got through. The poor security girl had no idea what to do.

That was when I realized I couldnt see out of my left eye. Haha. It slowly came back as I was in the ambulance. I fell trying to get to the level just above the pit level. I didnt even make it to the pit when i fell. I still had one more to get over but security was right on the other side waiting for people. I gathered a group of about 10 people and said as soon as the encore starts were rushing down the aisle to the pit. It was awesome. We all got through. The poor security girl had no idea what to do.

oh nice! played it out to perfection! ahaha. yah thats the lame thing about the fox, you have to be there early to get a pit wristband -__- lol

& since we've been on the topic of SAOSIN heres the vid i recorded of "I Have become" from the show since i havent seen any on the tube.

Just a heads up to people curious about the status of the TSOAF vinyl, I emailed equal vision, they said the vinyl should arrive there in a few weeks and merchnow will ship immediately. Apparently you can view presale delays by clicking the ship date schedule link here:

http://support.merchnow.com/customer/portal/articles/1167436-presale-shipping-updates-view-delays-