MAN ADVICE v2.0

Lulz. I'm fairly certain sexual harassment only applies to incidents that occur solely between employees/employers. I'd love to hear the 911 transcript of a call from someone attempting to get law enforcement involved over a kiss on the neck. Not saying that it should be tolerated but it's hardly calling the cops worthy.

You know what I meant though. She's underage and some guy is making unwelcomed moves on her, if it doesn't stop...authorities of some shape or form need to be involved. Wether it's in the work place or not, it is still harassment.

You know what I meant though. She's underage and some guy is making unwelcomed moves on her, if it doesn't stop...authorities of some shape or form need to be involved. Wether it's in the work place or not, it is still harassment.

Yeah, she's a shy type when it comes to that stuff, but after a big argument she told me she'll make sure to tell the guy off if he tries anything again. She didn't really see the severity of it, especially because he probably thinks she's okay with it/wants it. But I worry about her safety if she just tries to shrug it off and an already creepy dude tries for more. That Elliot Rodger dude killed for less.

Yeah, she's a shy type when it comes to that stuff, but after a big argument she told me she'll make sure to tell the guy off if he tries anything again. She didn't really see the severity of it, especially because he probably thinks she's okay with it/wants it. But I worry about her safety if she just tries to shrug it off and an already creepy dude tries for more. That Elliot Rodger dude killed for less.

Elliot Rodger killed because he thought he was entitled to women and their bodies. He never said so much as a word to the girls he murdered. So yes, he absolutely killed for less. I'm glad that she agreed to stand up for herself if the guy comes around again, I'm glad you tried to make her understand why what he was doing was wrong. 

Elliot Rodger killed because he thought he was entitled to women and their bodies. He never said so much as a word to the girls he murdered. So yes, he absolutely killed for less. I'm glad that she agreed to stand up for herself if the guy comes around again, I'm glad you tried to make her understand why what he was doing was wrong. 

Thanks for the support/advice everyone, no one to vent/talk to about this and strangers on the internet are good for this.

• 2 weeks later...

Met this girl on tour, she works for one of the other bands and she is the coolest fucking person ever. We have 2 days off in Anaheim so I invited her to Disneyland. She came and we had a fucking awesome time. So much fun. I did the gentlemen thing and paid for everything. And even let her win at that games. Alright 1 time she actually kicked my ass. But Ive never done that. However she has a rule that she doesnt hook up with anyone shes on tour with because it makes her look bad. Whether its a band dude or crew. Never has and never will. And honestly, it made me like her more. She actually has respect for herself. And is super strict about it. Thats amazing and a key thing I look for in a woman. Now I just dont know what to do because I actually like this girl and dont know how Im supposed to get past that rule. I dont want to just hook up with her or anything, I legit like this girl. WHAT DO I DO??!

Edit: forgot to mention her favorite band of all time is my favorite band of all time... AFI. She even has a tattoo. 

Met this girl on tour, she works for one of the other bands and she is the coolest fucking person ever. We have 2 days off in Anaheim so I invited her to Disneyland. She came and we had a fucking awesome time. So much fun. I did the gentlemen thing and paid for everything. And even let her win at that games. Alright 1 time she actually kicked my ass. But Ive never done that. However she has a rule that she doesnt hook up with anyone shes on tour with because it makes her look bad. Whether its a band dude or crew. Never has and never will. And honestly, it made me like her more. She actually has respect for herself. And is super strict about it. Thats amazing and a key thing I look for in a woman. Now I just dont know what to do because I actually like this girl and dont know how Im supposed to get past that rule. I dont want to just hook up with her or anything, I legit like this girl. WHAT DO I DO??!

Keep doing what you are doing. Building a friendship is important and it's likely she likes you too, but she has her standards. Make it a plan to not hook up with her so you both are in agreement and just let it flow. If she decides to break her own rule then so be it. The more you guys hang out and talk to one another the more you will like one another. It will all work out in the end if you both want it to. 

^^^. Completely agree. Make that friendship solid and your main focus. She definitely sees you as a cool person so build off that and don't rush it.

Keep doing what you are doing. Building a friendship is important and it's likely she likes you too, but she has her standards. Make it a plan to not hook up with her so you both are in agreement and just let it flow. If she decides to break her own rule then so be it. The more you guys hang out and talk to one another the more you will like one another. It will all work out in the end if you both want it to. 

I tried to hook up with her last just because I was feeling the moment at the time and felt like suuuuch a douche because she kinda got offended a bit thinking I didnt listen to anything she said about her rules. But I informed her that I did and how much I actually like/respect her for it. She understood and what not so now Im just hoping to build on that friendship more. 

You gotta respect her boundaries, dude.  Not just by telling her you do, but by actually respecting her boundaries.

Which I am. Im not going to do anything like that again for the rest of tour unless she is the one who goes for it. It was like 3 am and I was super tired/delirious and not thinking correctly haha. We talked about it after and everything is fine and stuff.

I once made that mistake of being persistent (via guilting her.... ) at like 4 AM and it took over a month for her to even want to hang out with me.  I was tired and delirious, as you were, but I am DEFinitely not ever going to make that mistake again and just shut my damn mouth. In my memory I wasn't bad, but the persistence no matter how it is, is always bad.