PO: Tyler, the Creator - Bastard (/250, red wax)

I made sure to get a copy of the red vinyl while it was still in stock so I don't have to resort to getting it from a flipper. I have a feeling copies gonna be up on ebay really soon after they ship for ridiculous prices, Those Pink Acid Rap's go for over $100 now and I feel the people who will want this record are going to drive the price up even higher.

I made sure to get a copy of the red vinyl while it was still in stock so I don't have to resort to getting it from a flipper. I have a feeling copies gonna be up on ebay really soon after they ship for ridiculous prices, Those Pink Acid Rap's go for over $100 now and I feel the people who will want this record are going to drive the price up even higher.

Yeah I just paid $60 for the pink Acid Rap. Was worth it though.

I remember listening to the title song "Bastard" for the first time when I was baked.

I was outside with a friend late at night.

Felt so haunting.

I'm getting pretty stoked on this now.

Also, I haven't given Chance the Rapper a listen. This thread is kind of making me want to, but then I might want the LP.

Would love this but it is a lot of money to put down on what could potentially be a pretty crappy product given how low quality the digital files are to begin with.

Perhaps I will wait until release and feedback. These people always say that they're limited to 1000 pressings or whatever but they still sell them months later.

Also, I feel like this would look really silly with red wax?

(Edit: Does anyone know if VD has an active coupon code right now?)

Seconded

Also, I feel like this would look really silly with red wax?

Don't see how. Should match the album art pretty well.

I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed for a good quality press, but I have the mp3s and they don't sound as bad as everyone's making it out to be, which has me pretty confused.

Don't see how. Should match the album art pretty well.

I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed for a good quality press, but I have the mp3s and they don't sound as bad as everyone's making it out to be, which has me pretty confused.

I don't know. I just feel as if it should be black for this album given how raw it feels. The red could easily look off colour or tacky, I'm not sure.

The mp3s are not the best..! I mean it's fine to listen to but they didn't come out of a fully functioning professional studio, did they? Perhaps I am overemphasising 

I grabbed this. I also kind of wish this was an official release, but I guess that how it goes. I have one of the Frank Ocean releases they did Unreleased, Misc. and it sounds pretty good overall.

Yeah I have all of their Frank Ocean boots. They're good quality.