PO: Viet Cong s/t LP white vinyl drops in January

Anyone else order a copy from Flemish Eye? I paid a couple weeks ago and haven't received any shipping updates or a response to an email inquiry.

Has anyone seen a white Jagjaguwar copy at their local U.S. stores?

They just sent an email saying shipping was delayed until the end of the month.

Which is weird, because this week is the end of the month. Why not just say shipping is delayed until the end of the week?

Also I notice they have a note on their page now directing US customers to Jajaguar.

I agree...if they are shipping "sometime near the end of January", they have four days remaining.  I, too, noticed that link, and Jagjaguwar doesn't even have a vinyl version available for purchase on their website.

got my copy in from Omega today.... and it was black even though their label said "WHITE VINYL" on it. Meh, oh well. I'll be on the lookout again for a white copy in my local stores. It would be cool if anyone could grab me an extra should you come across one.

That's junk! Sorry to hear that. I received my from Omega yesterday and it was white as advertised.