New Pressing Database - www.melodicallydeaf.com

Yes. That was my in tial post I made a,few das ago. I am not going to sit and randomly hope you entered some band.

From my view it's just a search box

Don't sit around doing anything. I'm just getting started on this. It's what, two weeks old? It's not going to have what you're looking for right now but down the road I expect it to be more useful than deadformat

Don't sit around doing anything. I'm just getting started on this. It's what, two weeks old? It's not going to have what you're looking for right now but down the road I expect it to be more useful than deadformat

I wasn't interested in using this as discogs has what I need and million of entries. i was just providing feedback that for it to take off it needs to be user friendly. This is not

Clearly what this comes down to is you cataloging your collection. DONT LOG IN, and the search for Pentimento. It's says "Whoops! Nothing here!" in the search results. then go a little further down and THEN see results that resemble discogs...

Remember when you started that bastard "upcoming releases" thread? Let this die like that did, you'll feel a lot better and have a LOT more time on your hands.