Vinyl Reviews Channel

11 minutes ago, simonlomas said:

I can't believe you're being so negative without even having watched the video first. Incredibly closed minded for someone who's literally telling me not to judge something by its cover

If you answered "yes" to ANY of the questions I asked you in my initial post, I would have watched it. 

In the vinyl community, posting a review involves a hell of a lot more info that what the front and back cover looks like. That is available anywhere online. It's a record. People want reviews on the SOUND, and some history on that particular pressing etc.

Also, no sound reviews can be given by using a Crosley and PC speakers. No wonder why you prefer MP3. Seriously.

Honestly, I watched the first 20 seconds or so. I couldn't hear you, I turned up the speakers and then got blasted with your intro music thingy.

BTW, your sign fell down "Vinyl Revi".

I'd certainly never watch it now, knowing it's not a music review, more of a virtual picture book.

Honestly, I thought I was being one of the nicer people in this thread. I was trying to help, and then you reply with such dumb answers (sorry, but they really are dumb).

Edited by vinyl addict

15 minutes ago, simonlomas said:

I can't believe you're being so negative without even having watched the video first. Incredibly closed minded for someone who's literally telling me not to judge something by its cover

Come on dude, you must have worked a few tough audiences in your time.

56805984.jpg

Edited by Roandy55

lmao i'm actually finding myself agreeing with simonlomas now.

vinyladdict plucked a tasty morsel of a quote from the first page to make a snarky comment and now doesn't see that he's completely missing the mark.

just to be clear, I still think you are an idiot, simon. this shit is dumb.

Edited by rooks

5 minutes ago, simonlomas said:

Okay well you'd probably know if you read the rest of the thread and watched the whole video but it was made as a joke, to be funny. And also to try and wind up people who are really serious about collecting vinyl's

Haha, I called it in a PM with another member. I was saying how unintentionally funny you are.

Now you are just back pedaling.

So let me get this straight...and this of course is further feeding this "troll"...you're getting lambasted and ridiculed over your "video review" and how non-review it really is and which is what you were seeking validation of from complete strangers on the internet on record collecting board/site replete with experienced players...and yet you're mostly offended and "cut deep" by the "comedian" crack? Sounds to me there are deeper and more intricate issues you have to deal with here. Good luck with that.

post-54353-taylor-swift-hot-thumbs-up-gi

• jhulud locked this topic