Dustin Kensrue- Please Come Home(Second Pressing) ON SALE NOW VIA ETR

Enjoy The Ride Records is proud to announce a Second PRESSING of the vinyl re-issue for Dustin Kensrue- Please Come Home.

475 copies on "Cola Brown" available at the Enjoy The Ride Store & Equal Vision Records Store

http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com/

475 Copies on "Clear Sky Blue" Available exclusively at Hot Topic

and 50 randomly inserted "Split" Variants which will be included in shipments from all retailers.

*Please note these are in hand and will ship starting tomorrow

7374935736_2308994e9b_c.jpg

Either they are online exclusive or they are being released at the end of the week in store. I really don't wanna miss out on the blue. I feel like I'm the only person who cares though... Hahah.

Where the heck is Travis when you need him? I also wanna know what's up with the copies of your favorite weapon at hot topic, are they white or black?

I called the HT in Irvine too. Haha!

Hope I can get it in stores and save a couple bucks on shipping. I told myself that if they don't have them in stores I'd just stick with the cola brown copy I just bought since I'm trying to stop getting more than one variant of releases... But damn the blue is tempting, so who knows.

I called the HT in Irvine too. Haha!

Hope I can get it in stores and save a couple bucks on shipping. I told myself that if they don't have them in stores I'd just stick with the cola brown copy I just bought since I'm trying to stop getting more than one variant of releases... But damn the blue is tempting, so who knows.

Yeah I called irvine, orange, and brea. Nothing. I wonder why nobody has any info on why they aren't available.