fall out boy take this to your grave hot topic

• Please log in to reply
614 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   travis

travis
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:32 PM

Fall Out Boy - Take This To Your Grave LP
This is being pressed on 2 colors, coke bottle clear and "random mixed" vinyl. Each limited to 750 copies.
I suggested coke bottle clear and the band wanted the "random mixed" vinyl so they decided to do both. I have no idea what colors will come out of the mixed random and if they will be opaque or translucent.

This will be $19.99 and up for preorder tomorrow, not sure exactly what time they will go up but Id assume sometime tomorrow morning. You will be able to order the "mixed random" vinyl and coke bottle clear separately. There will also be copies in select stores late November/early December.

I usually don't check pm's

#2 OFFLINE   taylo234

taylo234
  • LocationOrange County, California

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

Double stoked!!!!!!

#3 OFFLINE   my name is steph

my name is steph
  • LocationDurham, NC

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

i think i will stick with my blue copy for now...unless someone here wants to take it off my hands for the right price ;)

#4 OFFLINE   collectivemike

collectivemike
  • LocationHarlem, New York

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:39 PM

This is being pressed on 2 colors, coke bottle clear and "random mixed" vinyl. Each limited to 750 copies.
I suggested coke bottle clear and the band wanted the "random mixed" vinyl so they decided to do both. I have no idea what colors will come out of the mixed random and if they will be opaque or translucent.

This will be $19.99 and up for preorder tomorrow, not sure exactly what time they will go up but Id assume sometime tomorrow morning. You will be able to order the "mixed random" vinyl and coke bottle clear separately. There will also be copies in select stores late November/early December.

Is this getting pressed through United? If it is, the random mix will probably be opaque...

2ppyb03.jpg

Click here for records by John Nolan, Cassino, Mansions, etc.

My name is Mike. Sometimes I put out records, sometimes I don't. 

#5 OFFLINE   californiaflow

californiaflow
  • LocationApple Valley, CA

This is awesome.

#6 OFFLINE   searos

searos

I don't see yall doing many pre-order so I guess it is worth asking. Do yall take payment upon shipment or upon order. some do it differently

#7 OFFLINE   taylo234

taylo234

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:40 PM

And also if I preorder this plus add more to my order, is shipping the same price and do they all ship at the same time?

#8 OFFLINE   travis

travis
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:43 PM

I don't see yall doing many pre-order so I guess it is worth asking. Do yall take payment upon shipment or upon order. some do it differently

Yea I only do them when its an exclusive and the label really wants to do a preorder. You will be charged when your order ships as far as I know.

And also if I preorder this plus add more to my order, is shipping the same price and do they all ship at the same time?

Not sure about that, give customer service a call.

I usually don't check pm's

#9 OFFLINE   tokimedo

tokimedo
  • LocationSanta Barbara, CA

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:44 PM

now THIS, im stoked on.

You've got to be kidding me. Toki questions your judgement and gets a warning point, and this guy uses a racist term multiple times AFTER being confronted about it and is given another warning? 

tumblr_lz9uqskP2c1qcyde6o1_500.jpg

#10 OFFLINE   dantheriver

dantheriver

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:44 PM

The one time I did a preorder, I did it through the in store kiosk and got an additional 7 inch. Still paid the standard shipping price and they actually did ship them separately. So basically free shipping on the non preorder items. Not sure if that is standard procedure but I did read about that happening to at least one other member on the board.

Edit: In regards to your question about billing, I'm pretty sure I got billed individually, so the non preorder item they billed them when it shipped, then later I got billed for the PO.

#11 OFFLINE   isavedlatin54

isavedlatin54
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:46 PM

unless this is re-mastered or anything ill stick with my blue copy.

#12 OFFLINE   searos

searos

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:48 PM

Yea I only do them when its an exclusive and the label really wants to do a preorder. You will be charged when your order ships as far as I know.

Thanks. I can afford this but my bank account is taking a hit because so many great records releasing this year. Hopefully things slow down a bit next year.

#13 OFFLINE   taylo234

taylo234

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:48 PM

The one time I did a preorder, I did it through the in store kiosk and got an additional 7 inch. Still paid the standard shipping price and they actually did ship them separately. So basically free shipping on the non preorder items. Not sure if that is standard procedure but I did read about that happening to at least one other member on the board.

Edit: In regards to your question about billing, I'm pretty sure I got billed individually, so the non preorder item they billed them when it shipped, then later I got billed for the PO.

Thanks! I'm gonna shoot them an email just to clarify.

#14 OFFLINE   SeaMoney

SeaMoney
  • LocationEast Lansing, MI

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:04 PM

I have a camo copy and a blue copy but will probably still buy both colors of this. For the longest time I would say this was my favorite album so why not.

#15 OFFLINE   cwhit

cwhit
  • LocationCollege Park, MD

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

I wish I could wait til all the other things were there, this is going to sell out quick I feel.

#16 ONLINE   Mean 3arls

Mean 3arls
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

I thought about selling my blue copy, but I think I'll just keep it.

#17 OFFLINE   yoonah

yoonah
  • LocationSeoul, Korea

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

WOW I'm just shocked!

Visit my record collecting blog from Korea! @ http://diskjk.com

#18 ONLINE   drewberinger

drewberinger
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

awesome, will see stalking out the hot topic site tomorrow for the pre-order

#19 OFFLINE   hobohunter48

hobohunter48
  • LocationNebraska

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:16 PM

Hell yeah, I'm loving these reissues.

#20 OFFLINE   krisakarcher

krisakarcher

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

Hopefully they won't go up when I'm at work. Following this topic though just in case

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fall out boy, take this to your grave, hot topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users