My roommate and I watched a whole season of say yes to the dress last night and drank and cried because we don't know when we'll see each other next.

lol man fam fights so much man so vauginess and sitman you know because 7.58 but it's not papas day the oppisite and that's a bummer peraps death and you know theres a reason why but perhaps i don't know i makes sense if you make it perpas i do but i don't and maybe theres a reason here french yo haha i h9 fam i want to like them but they make me that secne in ememme music video 1
je veux vraiment à pLrer

It makes sense if you want it to but there's obviously a reason it doesn't.

lol man fam fights so much man so vauginess and sitman you know because 7.58 but it's not papas day the oppisite and that's a bummer peraps death and you know theres a reason why but perhaps i don't know i makes sense if you make it perpas i do but i don't and maybe theres a reason here french yo haha i h9 fam i want to like them but they make me that secne in ememme music video 1

je veux vraiment à pLrer

It makes sense if you want it to but there's obviously a reason it doesn't.

Can you feel your fingers when they hit the keyboard?

I think I've worn that shirt twice. It's not even my laundry day shirt. It's my "laundry day was last week and I'm a lazy piece of shit, go fuck yourself" shirt.

MDAM came out around a time that I was on a big Hot Water Music kick so I got into them immediately. So now I think it's funny that both bands have new-ish records on Rise that I have never listened to.

I think I've worn that shirt twice. It's not even my laundry day shirt. It's my "laundry day was last week and I'm a lazy piece of shit, go fuck yourself" shirt.

MDAM came out around a time that I was on a big Hot Water Music kick so I got into them immediately. So now I think it's funny that both bands have new-ish records on Rise that I have never listened to.

I've gotten so picky with shirts, to the point where I'm emailing stores to see what something is printed on.  I got tired of buying ones that didn't fit right or were really uncomfortable.

That HWM album is decent, better than Flight & Crash anyway.  I haven't listened to that MDAM yet, I kind of lost interest in them after a few months (but they do have a couple killer songs).

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic