11. My Wild One

Sons & Daughters 7" Limited to 500

Bundled in with 2 B-sides:

SIDE A
01. Sons & Daughters
SIDE B
01. Love & Fear
02. Sea Of All Seas

I'll wait and see if the bundle gets broken up.  Also the youtube video is down.  Wasn't this on Rise's official channel? 

Yeah it was. That's weird that they removed it. Maybe there was something wrong with it and they are fixing it. The song was okay. Nothing special. I'm torn. I want to get that variant and the 7" and poster and t-shirt. They all look pretty sweet. But I don't want to spend that money and have it suck and then try to sell it. Think I'll hold off for now.

I pre-ordered it on Amazon for now.  $15.  Wish I could get that 7" but I'm not paying $40 for it.

http://www.amazon.com/Selfhood-Sharks/dp/B00BNWWXVI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1362595753&sr=8-2&keywords=sharks+selfhood

There's 500 of the 7" and only 300 of the Starburst variant, and the only way to get each is in the $40 bundle.  They'll have 200 extras.  And with No Gods, the covers 7" that was exclusive to the bundle was eventually sold separately.

Was just wondering when the new record they've been talking about would come out this morning so I wore my Sharks shirt under my shirt and tie today. Perfect timing...

I'll be ordering. I thought No Gods was a fantastic rock record. It's a great listen that I come back to often. I can't wait to hear what this one sounds like

There's 500 of the 7" and only 300 of the Starburst variant, and the only way to get each is in the $40 bundle.  They'll have 200 extras.  And with No Gods, the covers 7" that was exclusive to the bundle was eventually sold separately.

Right I remember that happening with the last bundle.  Just don't like the option of not being able to pick up now.