jipc

Official OST and Film Score Thread

On 3/21/2018 at 4:37 PM, TheGreatMrY said:

So unfortunately my credit card was shut down for fraud this morning, right before they tried to charge this. As a result, they just went ahead and cancelled my order. Customer service is not helpful.

If anyone ordered a spare, I could sure use a friend on this!

2 hours ago, batman said:

My LOTR finally came and it’s a gorgeous set. Has there been any word on when the other two are coming?

Me and my huge nerd of a wife spun some of these last night - tons of pops on mine, hopefully a deeper cleaning will reduce a bit.

Looking forward to TTT and ROTK, these will look awesome on a shelf next to one another.

42 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Me and my huge nerd of a wife spun some of these last night - tons of pops on mine, hopefully a deeper cleaning will reduce a bit.

Looking forward to TTT and ROTK, these will look awesome on a shelf next to one another.

3 hours ago, batman said:

My LOTR finally came and it’s a gorgeous set. Has there been any word on when the other two are coming?

I opened mine last night but haven't spun it yet. will give it a quick clean first obviously. Yeah I can't wait for the subsequent ones... but will they waste my time with the hobbitses?