Amphetamine Reptile Records/ MELVINS / Hepa-Titus / Seawhores / Catch-All Thread

jhulud

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...
Guest realtalk

NAPALM DEATH / MELVINS split coming in the next week or so!!!

Must have been delays... guessing they'll put them up at the same time as the first few '9 Clowns of the Apocalypse' 7" records.

• 1 month later...

Thanks dude! Grabbed the Napalm Death which I was bummed I couldn't get at the show last night. I still have no idea why they weren't selling merch.

yeah..  I saw them at the "house of vans" with baroness last weekend and they had the full merch set up!  posters / cds / vinyl and everything..

Thanks dude! Grabbed the Napalm Death which I was bummed I couldn't get at the show last night. I still have no idea why they weren't selling merch.

They probably ran out of stuff and didn't get to re-up in time. Sucks, but it happens. I hope that's not the case for the Sacramento show. Probably won't be any new vinyl by the Sacto show but I want to get some of those letterpress CD editions. 

They probably ran out of stuff and didn't get to re-up in time. Sucks, but it happens. I hope that's not the case for the Sacramento show. Probably won't be any new vinyl by the Sacto show but I want to get some of those letterpress CD editions. 

yeah I got two of them.  they're really cool.

What was the pressing flaw?

Both sides have pits and bumps on them but the Napalm Death side is even more strange. There's dead wax and the matrix etching numbers right after the first track. Then there is the second track. So because of that, the songs will not transition properly.