PO: Beastie Boys - Licensed to Ill 2xLP (BOOTLEG)

/1000 limited pressing of Beastie Boys - Licensed to Ill with 9 bonus tracks.

It's a vinyl-digital pressing, same people who did the Kanye West, Drake, Frank Ocean bootlegs, etc...

http://www.vinyl-digital.com/en/Hip-Hop-Rap/Licensed-To-Ill-vinyl-5.html?force_sid=5a1084929b97f1415648dfa97c39f811&listtype=search&searchparam=Beastie%20boys%20license%20to%20ill

I can't imagine this selling out or Beyoncé especially with much more limited variants of Kanye and Drake still available on their site. 1000 copies was a lot to press. But then again, Childish Gambino's bootleg sold out super fast.

These are tougher to sell because they're imports

And when word started to spread how much people were flipping the gambino record for everyone tried getting a hand on it. I was lucky enough to get one couple days ago, I may flip it myself so I can finish paying off my mortgage

Guest deleted

I can't imagine this selling out or Beyoncé especially with much more limited variants of Kanye and Drake still available on their site. 1000 copies was a lot to press. But then again, Childish Gambino's bootleg sold out super fast.

It appears that Kanye's Yeezus is sold out and Drake's blue variant is gone too.

Yeah... am I missing something? If it's a bootleg is it even allowed to be pre-ordered/sold through an online shop?

I love vinyl and all but can't see the appeal with this. I picked up my early press of Licensed to Ill for about £9 and it sounds great.

the appeal of the vinyl-digital bootleg guys is that they usually put albums that didn't get a vinyl pressing on vinyl, like the new Drake and Kanye albums

Rather than this, I think its better they repress the Childish Gambink bootleg again.

They didn't do th gambino bootleg, because that "bootleg" was an official release, it was just a marketing gimmick to generate hype and it worked. An official release with proper packaging is coming out this year