PO: Thrice - Beggars Repress

Mine is still listed as shipping soon.  Clearly they have a different definition of soon than I do lol.

I can't believe there are still people who haven't gotten this yet. That's unfortunate. At least it should be worth the wait, especially if you're like me and never owned any of the previous presses.

The number of these on eBay just plain sucks.

Yeah I hate that flipping is a thing. I wish no one would buy it unless they wanted it for their collection or a friend. I hate that this is life collecting vinyl now, you practically have to be on your toes for releases you are interested in or face flippers.

Yeah I hate that flipping is a thing. I wish no one would buy it unless they wanted it for their collection or a friend. I hate that this is life collecting vinyl now, you practically have to be on your toes for releases you are interested in or face flippers.

It's not just vinyl.  There are a lot of other industries that face this as well.  Such as the concert industry, toys (during the holidays), homes, cars.  I'm all for capitalism, so I cant complain, but it is a huge drag missing out and the only option being bucking up.

I guess you missed out? It's better that what it's been if you want to put a positive spin on it.

To the contrary, I got both variants. I've been quietly working on a complete Thrice collection for a VERY long time and there are just a few colors of Beggars that I'm scouring for. As such, I see the eBay listings for that title...and it really seems that more than half of these represses were purchased to flip.

According to my tracking, mine left the Bell Gardens facility on Wednesday, and there hasn't been an update since. Getting a little nervous after hearing so many horror stories about that facility on here.

I've yet to not get something that's passed through Bell Gardens. Things tend to get stuck there or detoured, but lately I haven't noticed any of that. You'll be fine.