Online sales of RSD releases

I just got this long winded response to a very simple question: Can I please have a tracking # for this item? (in regards to the Far Cry 3 soundtrack I purchased from Marvelio on amazon.)  I guess the answer was no.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your request.

Your order was shipped as planned and has not been returned to us yet. The item may have got lost during the shipment or is still on its way to you.
We are going to send an inquiry to the delivery service immediately. Furthermore, we will send a replacement at our expense if the item is still available from one of our suppliers.

Please note that this process could take a few more days. It would be greatly appreciated if you notified us if you should receive the original order.
Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this incident may have caused.

You may rest assured it is of great importance to us that you receive your order as soon as possible.

Sincerely
-Marvelio

I just got this long winded response to a very simple question: Can I please have a tracking # for this item? (in regards to the Far Cry 3 soundtrack I purchased from Marvelio on amazon.)  I guess the answer was no.

Dear Customer,

Your order was shipped as planned and has not been returned to us yet. The item may have got lost during the shipment or is still on its way to you.

We are going to send an inquiry to the delivery service immediately. Furthermore, we will send a replacement at our expense if the item is still available from one of our suppliers.

Please note that this process could take a few more days. It would be greatly appreciated if you notified us if you should receive the original order.

You may rest assured it is of great importance to us that you receive your order as soon as possible.

Sincerely

-Marvelio

Word for word what they told me a few months ago after 3-4 weeks of waiting for Beck - Guero.

I was really hoping they would come through this time, given they actually maintain a good rating on Amazon. Gonna give it another week before I get my refund with amazon.

Word for word what they told me a few months ago after 3-4 weeks of waiting for Beck - Guero.

I was really hoping they would come through this time, given they actually maintain a good rating on Amazon. Gonna give it another week before I get my refund with amazon.

Obviously a stock reply. Has me somewhat worried, but hoping for the best.

Got the Nirvana 7" from TTL today.  Came loose in a bubble envelope (no cardboard or additional padding).  I'm amazed that it is undamaged, not even a corner ding.

Different 7", same packaging. Mine was warped and seam split. Now they are taking their time on a resolution even though they promised it would only take 1 business day. I just want to return it. Not sure why I have to jump through so many hoops. Just send me a label.

That's too bad. TTL used to have a really great shipping department. Not sure what's become of them in the last few years.

Went to the East Village store for RSD and this is my go to place from now on for RSD and any other purchases in NYC. Amazing shop. But have never ordered from them and that could be a completely different story.

Dear Customer,

Sincerely

-Marvelio

I'm shocked they don't have tracking... Anything above 10$ should have tracking haha

My Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon arrived today from TTL!!!

But man, they just put in a box with one of those air bags as cushion. Shocked it wasn't dented.

I get mine either Saturday or Monday. I fully expect another box packed this way for mine as well. My Scott Pilgrim came like that and was fine, but the Paramore Aint it Fun I ordered was packed the same way and came in awful condition. Their packing is not great at all. Great selection of RSD vinyl, but the packing has been really disappointing. The fact that all of mine have shipped from Arizona and take a week to get to me increases the odds of something bad happening with the way they're packed. Hope my Far Cry is okay.