Low numbered vinyl.

Today I bought the double picture-disc Spider-Man 3 soundtrack. It was $8 and it's numbered #8/1000, so I'm feeling pretty good about that purchase. I mean, the movie sucked, and they're picture discs, but they do look pretty cool.

You just put that on my wantlist. I want the soundtrack to this terrible terrible movie :P

I've got a few numbered records, only one is pretty low.

Dads - Woman EP 675/1000

Turnover - ST 17/420

Adventures/Run Forever - Split 67/125

Silverstein - Addendum 142/200

Atmosphere - Lake Nokomis Maxi Single 3164/5000

I think that's it for now. I'll have a few more when the next NSR subscription package comes in. Two of the NSR subscription ones I had were pretty low. I think one was 16 or 19 and the other was 29. I don't think numbered records means anything. Seems like most people don't care what the handwritten number is.

You just put that on my wantlist. I want the soundtrack to this terrible terrible movie :P

The best part is that there are four different sets of picture discs. I don't know if there are 1,000 of each or 250 of each for a total of 1,000, but having #8 seems pretty cool to me. My images are, from side A to D, the Spiderman 3 logo (black), Spidey hanging upside-down looking into a window, Harry Osborne's kid, and then Spiderman in the Venom suit looking very majestic. 

Something deep inside of me wants the other three sets... and I have no idea why. 

The best part is that there are four different sets of picture discs. I don't know if there are 1,000 of each or 250 of each for a total of 1,000, but having #8 seems pretty cool to me. My images are, from side A to D, the Spiderman 3 logo (black), Spidey hanging upside-down looking into a window, Harry Osborne's kid, and then Spiderman in the Venom suit looking very majestic. 

Something deep inside of me wants the other three sets... and I have no idea why. 

Because it's so random and that would make it so awesome.

Sounds like you got cool images. There is one of the four versions on discogs. But it's not the one you have.