Low numbered vinyl.

Fffff I downvoted you by mistake, stupid big thumbs!

VC Mobile strikes again.  I've done the same thing more than once, don't worry.  So now, whenever I absolutely have to switch to desktop view on my mobile to upvote something, I scroll the screen just far enough that only the upvote button is visible.  Makes it impossible to accidentally hit the downvote.  I hate that you can't revoke or switch votes, too.

VC Mobile strikes again.  I've done the same thing more than once, don't worry.  So now, whenever I absolutely have to switch to desktop view on my mobile to upvote something, I scroll the screen just far enough that only the upvote button is visible.  Makes it impossible to accidentally hit the downvote.  I hate that you can't revoke or switch votes, too.

This is genius. I wish we could take back or change votes too. What is this... Democracy?

My lowest one is one I just got this RSD. Didn't have much of anything numbered before...

I got the doors release #89/5500? I'm too lazy to get up and see if it's 5000 or 5500...

Did you really just post something to a low number vinyl thread without even knowing the pressing number? What is going on with the vinyl world in 2014. Those extra 500 presses could justify how souper rare that record will/might be. Frankly, I don't know how you're not banned yet.

Did you really just post something to a low number vinyl thread without even knowing the pressing number? What is going on with the vinyl world in 2014. Those extra 500 presses could justify how souper rare that record will/might be. Frankly, I don't know how you're not banned yet.

I'm a masochist so I will use this example of my ludicrous idiocy as a reason to self punish later. It'll be great.

My lowest one is one I just got this RSD. Didn't have much of anything numbered before...

I got the doors release #89/5500? I'm too lazy to get up and see if it's 5000 or 5500...

6,500 according to the pressing plant. #89 is impressive. Here's hoping that when/if I get a copy my number will end in 69.

I had Ultimate Alternative Wavers #98/5,000 for about 90 minutes before I put it in the mail for Shelbs. That sure was a cool 90 minutes.

• 3 weeks later...