PO soon: Knapsack Reissues (australia only?)

When you get these, just know that they sound fucking awesome. I hope they get to you soon my friend.

this is awesome to hear. I sold my OPs a couple months ago and am planning on buying the new presses this coming week when I get paid from some jobs I've done. Can't wait to snag 'em and way glad to hear they sound so good!

No idea...I've been back and forth with them about my colored order...I put the wrong address in and it finally got sent back to them/I paid them another $18 to get it shipped to my correct address. Fucking Knapsack. Stupid brains not working when I order stuff late at night.

I don't even remember ever hearing about an /100 black pressing.

I'd say US pressing is...probably not happening since they still have some of the /200 AUS pressing left months later. Bummer.

I don't think that's a good barometer for how well they'd sell in North America.

I don't think that's a good barometer for how well they'd sell in North America.

I don't think it's a good measure of that either, but if a label pumped a bunch of money into a release that can't even sell 200 copies in one country, you'd think they would be less likely to do that again, even if they knew the demand would be somewhat higher. It doesn't make sense to release them in AUS first anyway, so why would how they measure sales make any more sense?

I don't think it's a good measure of that either, but if a label pumped a bunch of money into a release that can't even sell 200 copies in one country, you'd think they would be less likely to do that again, even if they knew the demand would be somewhat higher. It doesn't make sense to release them in AUS first anyway, so why would how they measure sales make any more sense?

Yeah, the whole thing is weird, but I wouldn't expect for Knapsack to sell hundreds of copies of their albums on vinyl there.  The rest of the world is probably waiting to see what comes of the US pressing.

• 4 months later...

I swore somewhere in this thread, knapsack themselves

said sometime this year in the US

They just said on Facebook that they will provide infos regarding a US Press soon!

That's the best I could find on that. You'd have thought they would have said something by now.

My one complaint is there isn't any insert or sleeve with lyrics.  Either way, pumped to finally have these.  

Poison City almost never include inserts or cool booklets with their releases. It's a bummer, and there's been a few releases I've been about to pick up but decided against due to knowing there'd be no insert.

I always wonder if they do it to cut costs or if they just don't bother unless the band specifically requests it.

Looks like they might be touring more.  I haven't found any announcements, but they have a date in Toronto at least:

http://www.collectiveconcerts.com/event/761095-knapsack-toronto/

Yup and a date in Montreal for Pouzza Fest.  Wouldn't be surprised if they announce the NA presses for then hopefully.

• 5 weeks later...