PO: Chevelle - Wonder What's Next - SRCvinyl

I'd buy Point #1. Pretty good Helmet+Tool ripoff.

I think there is a market for this album... especially since it was made entirely in analog (Steve Albini production!).  

I actually picked up a sealed cassette to hear non-cd-optimized/loudnesswar audio.  So much better this way.  Of course it's a cassette so you know, it ruins the sound by virtue of being a cassette.  

Stoked to see the cover of Helmet's "(high) visibility", especially since I don't think there is a CD quality copy of it on the market.

Btw, I'm a huge fan of Helmet's Aftertaste.

I think there is a market for this album... especially since it was made entirely in analog (Steve Albini production!).

I actually picked up a sealed cassette to hear non-cd-optimized/loudnesswar audio. So much better this way. Of course it's a cassette so you know, it ruins the sound by virtue of being a cassette.

Stoked to see the cover of Helmet's "(high) visibility", especially since I don't think there is a CD quality copy of it on the market.

Btw, I'm a huge fan of Helmet's Aftertaste.

Yikes, I had no idea Albini worked with these guys

I lost interest after Vena Sera, but I think I'll give some of the newer albums a try thanks to you guys.

I remember they did a signed copy CD release of Live From The Road and having to borrow my dad's credit card to order it. Seems like so long ago.

listen to la gargola. Youre wondering half the time if its actually chevelle thats playing. And thats a REALLY good thing