PO: The Early November - The Mother, The Mechanic, and the Path

Sweet. I've been looking for some new Frisbees.

I remember thinking The Path was super smart and conceptual when I was young. I listened to it a few years ago and found it cheesy. 

I also didn't like that Decoration single. 

If Zayzay started this thread, he'd tell me to leave his thread. Followed by "Simple."

However, it is a beautiful pressing, and if it's less than $40, I will probably pick it up for the nostalgia, just to send to isavedlatin for free a week after I've purchased it, listened to the first side of The Path once, and then put it back on my shelf. 

TLDR; Their song featuring Kenny Vasoli was their only good song, but not good enough for me to remember the name of it. I just remember that there was an X in the song title and the lyrics to his verse.

STARTING LINE OR DIE 

Haha we are, it was just too easy. Sorry bud.

I know kickstarting is typically frowned upon, but with a baby, I can't really afford to release lullabies on vinyl without first gauging interest. Apparently there are only 78 people that would purchase a vinyl copy of the record. 

You win this round, littlefancylunchplace. You win this round.

Sweet. I've been looking for some new Frisbees.

I remember thinking The Path was super smart and conceptual when I was young. I listened to it a few years ago and found it cheesy. 

I also didn't like that Decoration single. 

If Zayzay started this thread, he'd tell me to leave his thread. Followed by "Simple."

However, it is a beautiful pressing, and if it's less than $40, I will probably pick it up for the nostalgia, just to send to isavedlatin for free a week after I've purchased it, listened to the first side of The Path once, and then put it back on my shelf. 

TLDR; Their song featuring Kenny Vasoli was their only good song, but not good enough for me to remember the name of it. I just remember that there was an X in the song title and the lyrics to his verse.

STARTING LINE OR DIE 

Fluxy brah.