PO: Anberlin - Lowborn (Final Album) 7/22

Just talked to a guy with T&N and he told me Stephen's tweet was a "Stephen's Wishlist" type of comment...he confirmed that no Anberlin represses are happening for the foreseeable future.   

I wouldn't hold my breath either way on what band members are saying or your alleged source that may not have very much insider info.

Clearly the band would like to see it done and thats great that they at least want to see it happen. We can still hope.

Also New Surrender is on Universal so thats an entirely different animal to tackle there.

It wouldn't surprise me if companies want to jump on the "Anberlin is leaving us train". Im up for some more pressings.

I wouldn't hold my breath either way on what band members are saying or your alleged source that may not have very much insider info.

Clearly the band would like to see it done and thats great that they at least want to see it happen. We can still hope.

Also New Surrender is on Universal so thats an entirely different animal to tackle there.

It wouldn't surprise me if companies want to jump on the "Anberlin is leaving us train". Im up for some more pressings.

My "alleged" source handles T&N vinyl releases and was the proprietor of the recent eBay T&N test pressing charity auctions, so if I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath on represses because this guy knows what he's talking about. And you're pure conjecture.

I wish it were probable to get represses on any older T&N releases because I assure you, there's plenty I want to see but it ain't happening anytime soon.

And why are you clowns downvoting me? I may be the bearer of bad news but at least I can confidently assert one way or the other instead of all the guesswork going on in here. C'mon.

I mean I ordered one online, and should have ordered two. one to play and one to stay sealed. I am on the list at my local store. I guess the one by my office had two yesterday mysteriously and they are sold now, which I don't think the kids in the store know what they are really talking about. I just called like 15 stores all around me where I have friends or family that could get me an additional and nothing. If can scoop more than one additional I'll sell for cost and shipping to whomever

Yea this starting hitting HT stores end of last week. There will twice as many copies going up online this time as there were on Tuesday. I'm just not exactly sure what day that will be but it should be soon.

Looks like this is in stock in select stores in about the western half of the country. The rest of the stores that are getting this should have it very soon. I'm trying to post a list of stores that have this but for some reason it's now allowing me to paste anything here. I got a new computer at work and all of a sudden I cant past anything. Sorry guys I'll try to figure out what the issue is so I can keep posting store lists.

Yea this starting hitting HT stores end of last week. There will twice as many copies going up online this time as there were on Tuesday. I'm just not exactly sure what day that will be but it should be soon.

Looks like this is in stock in select stores in about the western half of the country. The rest of the stores that are getting this should have it very soon. I'm trying to post a list of stores that have this but for some reason it's now allowing me to paste anything here. I got a new computer at work and all of a sudden I cant past anything. Sorry guys I'll try to figure out what the issue is so I can keep posting store lists.

Thanks much appreciated.

why did i get a down vote because i am offering to pick someone else one up? Some of you people are so fucked up in the head. im offering to do someone a favor. not flipping one for money.

Welcome to VC, where you are not officially a member here until you've been downvoted by duff.

My "alleged" source handles T&N vinyl releases and was the proprietor of the recent eBay T&N test pressing charity auctions, so if I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath on represses because this guy knows what he's talking about. And you're pure conjecture.

I wish it were probable to get represses on any older T&N releases because I assure you, there's plenty I want to see but it ain't happening anytime soon.

And why are you clowns downvoting me? I may be the bearer of bad news but at least I can confidently assert one way or the other instead of all the guesswork going on in here. C'mon.

Geez man.

All I am saying is there could be a project they are working on and YOUR source may be out of the loop. Im just throwing that out there.

Also this is the internet so anyone can lie about anything: thats whats up with the "alleged"

Geez man.

All I am saying is there could be a project they are working on and YOUR source may be out of the loop. Im just throwing that out there.

Also this is the internet so anyone can lie about anything: thats whats up with the "alleged"

Never mind. I think you're trolling me now and I'm not going to keep arguing with someone who clearly isn't even close to being in the loop.