Want: Deafheaven // Sunbather

Not to sound like a dick, but those splatters look like every other splatter vinyl I've seen before. It sucks that they are so rare, so gotta get those master pokeballs going!

I've seen some weak splatters in my lifetime. It also doesn't help that it's head-and-shoulders nicer than any other variant of the album.

Not to sound like a dick, but those splatters look like every other splatter vinyl I've seen before. It sucks that they are so rare, so gotta get those master pokeballs going!

Pretty much what Derek said. My "pink and beer" is more dark red and yellow. Doesn't really fit with the album art, which is what I like when it comes to variant hunting.

Oh, right, here's an image macro for today. Number 20.

yzDeMfW.jpg

I saw, I'm trying to avoid high eBay prices.

I probably won't bump this thread with macros anymore, because I ran out of Sunbather lyrics, and because it doesn't seem I can get the record for a price I see as reasonable.

I am destined as a servant to the Pink//Beer /700 pressing.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw, I'm trying to avoid high eBay prices.

I probably won't bump this thread with macros anymore, because I ran out of Sunbather lyrics, and because it doesn't seem I can get the record for a price I see as reasonable.

I am destined as a servant to the Pink//Beer /700 pressing.

I'll be straight, I know a lot of people on the forums are opposed to spending more than they have to for the "rarer" variants but if you're looking to procure said variant for a reasonable price you may be waiting a while. Not only did I offer more than what I believed to be the expected amount for the record now, but I only had two people interested in parting with their copy.

I'm not saying it will be impossible to find one for a fair price, but it's surprising how much the splatter is going for now. I can't believe its only been a year since the album was released. Still rocks.

Yeah, due to the insanely high prices this is going for now, I'm not actively looking for it anymore.

Hey so longshot here but in this thread this guy is selling it, not sure what he is looking for, but I always keep an eye out for you!

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/103037-my-collection-for-sale/

i hate to say it but if there is one album currently going for ridiculous amounts that i can see only going up in cost its probably the sunbather splatter. i don't think the tour presses will go over $70ish but the clear splatter variant is so sick. i wish i snagged one when they were going for like $70 because its only going up at this point. 

i haven't seen a cream/black split of judah available for awhile but if that starts going for over $60 its going to be brutal when i eventually cave. wish i got that the once or twice i saw it for sale prior too..... good times. 

good luck in your search dude i hope you can get one for a reasonable cost!!!! all it'll take is someone cool listing it on discogs for the median price and you getting lucky on checking your history.

• 4 weeks later...