Who's on Tumblr?

Because it's a journal platform and I post personal goings on in my life that I don't care for people I see/talk to in day to day life to know about?

Then why wouldn't you keep those personal goings on in a diary or actual journal so you can still get them written out but not share them with people you obviously don't want seeing it.

Going out of your way to post those items on Tumblr but then hating that people in real life could see it doesn't make much sense.

Then why wouldn't you keep those personal goings on in a diary or actual journal so you can still get them written out but not share them with people you obviously don't want seeing it.

Going out of your way to post those items on Tumblr but then hating that people in real life could see it doesn't make much sense.

Because I have friends that I've met on there that are familiar with some of the things I go through and we are each others support systems.  I'm not "going out of my way,"  I'm seeking help and helping others who are in similar situations.

You're missing my point.  I am not someone to put all of my problems out there for others to sympathize for.  If I were, I would bypass Tumblr all together and dump all of my problems on Facebook like the rest of the world does.  I don't need to see anyone in my day to day life to sympathize for what I have to deal with.  I'm a private person when it comes to that.  It isn't my fault that people I know in the real world sought me out on the internet.

I'm lastyearsghost.tumblr.com. I used to be afraid of giving out my URL for the same reasons. Not that I have anything to hide but there are just certain people you would rather not share some stuff with. It's a perfectly healthy outlet though and that's why people continue to use it. My use has slowed down somewhat because there are some people I know that constantly check up on me through it, I don't like that. 

I'll go back and follow you dudes/dudettes! 

Except Passionbrand. We've been mutual follows before VC. \m/

I tried posting here a few days ago but VC crapped out on me for a few hours and I forgot.

My blog is a super mixed bag of content; architecture/interior design, graphic design, dogs, rapid transit, sushi, stupid shit that probably nobody thinks is funny but I still laugh at it, weird aesthetic stuff (mainly floor/wall tiles and post-Internet art), and the occasional music/record post

Link in my sig (or if you're super lazy here it is right here)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...