The Chariot - Long Live Solid Red LP

Hmm, might just do Amazon, what's the link you ordered from?  There are a few versions on amazon, I want to make sure I get the right one.

http://www.amazon.com/Long-Live-Chariot/dp/B0055IU4I0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401839360&sr=8-1&keywords=the+chariot+long+live+vinyl

it says it is "temporarily sold out,"  though. If you have prime it is definitely worth it ordering it from there.

http://www.amazon.com/Long-Live-Chariot/dp/B0055IU4I0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401839360&sr=8-1&keywords=the+chariot+long+live+vinyl

it says it is "temporarily sold out,"  though. If you have prime it is definitely worth it ordering it from there.

Thanks, but crunching the numbers even if it was still I'd stick with my (large) merchnow order for now, with so many items sharing shipping it actually works out to cheaper to use merchnow

I asked Good Fight if a repress of One Wing was in the works and they said " maybe ;)" so hopefully that comes sooner than later. I slept on picking up the original press and now it goes for dumb amounts of money.

Ah crap, I hate the variant game, haha, even though it's only The Chariot and '68 that I collect variants for.

I slept on picking up the original press and now it goes for dumb amounts of money.

Wait, already? I know that album is a couple of years old, but I swear I feel like it's only been a month or two that I stopped seeing vinyl copies readily available. Maybe I'm getting old. Either way, I had no idea they were fetching big bucks these days.

Wait, already? I know that album is a couple of years old, but I swear I feel like it's only been a month or two that I stopped seeing vinyl copies readily available. Maybe I'm getting old. Either way, I had no idea they were fetching big bucks these days.

Yeah, I know right? It seems that once '68 popped up all copies of Chariot records were gobbled up. I remember seeing copies for sale at retail price all over the place, now they go for almost triple that. Someone in a Facebook group had a sealed HT variant and wanted $50 for it, and that was low end and not on the 'Bay. Ugh.

Are these super in demand or something? I don't think I've spun Long Live or One Wing even once. I'd sell both.

yea pretty in demand. Both of those first pressings go for around 30-40 usually. Dont really know why.

D:  Because they're amazing!

No, I've always understood when people don't get into The Chariot.

But if you dig them you really dig them... I've probably spun them in the three digits.

Any info on hot topic release date/color/price?

Was going to get it there to combine with a few other things i wanna grab. Also apparently have no choice since sold out on good fight

EDIT: Just placed an order on good fight for this. apparently not sold out?  tried yesterday and it didnt allow it. huh...